LifeisBeautiful

Lana Song You're Currently Obsessed With

Big Eyes & I can Fly & Coachella

amazing how current these sound today

how the lyrics are spot-on perfect

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Butterflies part 1. How do I even...

It's not about my personal situation, thing is, I was listening to another song by a completely different artist (actually in a different language) and its lyrics just reminded so much of Butterflies so I felt like refreshing it in my memory and, needless to say, I did it more than once. Much more than once. :defeated:

In fact, I am still being obsessed, can't get enough! :legend:

And the wind I know it’s cold

Pretty When You Cry. Just her voice over the guitars sounds so fucking amazing, I don’t understand why she won’t do anything like it anymore. Maybe NFR will have something like it (hopefully VB isn’t NFR’s PWYC)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

VB is NFR's Brooklyn Baby

That’s what I’m hoping for tbh lol guess we’ll know for sure once it drops

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole