LifeisBeautiful

Lana Song You're Currently Obsessed With

Ride :justride2:

It always just strikes me, it's such an amazing song which paints such vivid pictures in my mind.

Also Trash Magic has always been one of my favorites and I often get in moods where I just have to listen to it :flutter:

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

Dark Paradise demo

If you've seen my post on the "unpopular lana opinions" thread then you'll know I don't care for the album version but the production on the demo is amazing, the lyrics are much better and even the chorus sounds better despite the same somewhat irritating hook.

Plus this verse gives me life:

"Come on pretty baby I'll be taking you down. They say you gone crazy like all over town"

:defeated:

Im super obsessed with Bel Air at the  moment! I used to skip through it, but I just found out how amazing the lyrics are so I've been listening to it nonstop lately.

i had that realisation too! when the paradise edition was released i thought it was boring in comparison to ride, cola etc, but its actually a beautiful song

tumblr_myss44sOvJ1sut3cso1_250.gif

I am currently sooo haunted and intoxicated by gloominess of Last Girl on Earth, maybe one of her saddest songs, with mixture of melancholy, latent surrender but still unvincible longing, like she is standing on the edge of the cliff, behind her devastated desert, in front of her immense dark ocean with hallucinant sparkles of faint hope. And Pin-up Galore, where she is more mature, hazy diva with certain bitterness that pervades aloof and dreamy statement of her being not from this planet. With these two songs I always have the feeling of the end of the world and utter despair, and am spellbound by the maturity of her insights and impressions.

And Playing Dangerous is the cure for dark moods of previous songs, I discovered it recently and Im delighted by its naughtiness and euphoria of being madly in love. Also, that mixture of innocence and daringness.   :heart: :candy: :yesnod: :grr: :bodyisready:   I love when she blends little baby doll and dirty, almost sluttish jilt. And I love that display of borderline crazy character :D

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

I am currently sooo haunted and intoxicated by gloominess of Last Girl on Earth, maybe one of her saddest songs, with mixture of melancholy, latent surrender but still unvincible longing, like she is standing on the edge of the cliff, behind her devastated desert, in front of her immense dark ocean with hallucinant sparkles of faint hope. 

me too. it's one of her strangest songs to me. i absolutely love lana's imagination. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

Wait For Life, Is It Wrong? and Starry Eyed :crying:

Continues to resonate in my head this part: "You got your eye-liner, long hair, walkin 'around like you don't care "
for the sound effect
:crai:

Backfire - I can't believe I never listened to it sooner. I've been waiting on your love, baby for too long now...

Also True Love On The Side, Big Spender, Fake Diamond and I Don't Wanna Go.

I'm having a pretty depressed day today, so I've been watching a lot of Lana interviews and listening to her music, of course.

I'm starting the Ultraviolence album now. I'll most likely skip around after a few songs in.

Some other songs I plan on playing are Bel Air, Shades of Cool, Pawn Shop Blues, Video Games, and American. Something breezy and sad but not too heavy. I could go darker, but it's best not.