LifeisBeautiful

Lana Song You're Currently Obsessed With

God i love so much of her music, I think Kill Kill is incredibly beautiful, I'd love to see it or a reworking of it on Honeymoon, even though it likely wont happen. I'm crazy about the Ultraviolence album, too. Always have been. Funny thing is, that the girl who introduced me to Lana Del Rey who describes herself as a hardcore fan, refuses to even acknowledge Ultraviolence lmfao, shes so caught up in the BTD/P era, which isn't a bad thing.. but she literally wont listen to Lana's newer material... or her unreleased/demos.. RIP. her loss lol. 

Highlights from Ultraviolence for me are Pretty When You Cry, Florida Kilos, Black Beauty, Shades of Cool and Flipside. Oh god am I obsessed with Flipside. So many of the songs on the album are just masterpieces and so relatable (especially when you're an emotionally unstable 16 y/o LMAO). I think it's gonna go down as being one of my all time favourite albums ever, i wanna get something tattooed on my body in sort of like recognition of it, or just Lana herself, she's incredible  :ohno: 

I'm totally crazy about Backfire, Smarty, Trash, Last Girl On Earth, Million Dollar Man, Let My Hair Down.. etc

I'm always finding new music of hers to listen to, partly because im so behind on leaks, but it makes it so much more fun to me, being able to search the internet and find SO MANY things i havent heard before, some of her songs are just brilliant. I love lanz <3

God i love so much of her music, I think Kill Kill is incredibly beautiful, I'd love to see it or a reworking of it on Honeymoon, even though it likely wont happen. I'm crazy about the Ultraviolence album, too. Always have been. Funny thing is, that the girl who introduced me to Lana Del Rey who describes herself as a hardcore fan, refuses to even acknowledge Ultraviolence lmfao, shes so caught up in the BTD/P era, which isn't a bad thing.. but she literally wont listen to Lana's newer material... or her unreleased/demos.. RIP. her loss lol. 

Highlights from Ultraviolence for me are Pretty When You Cry, Florida Kilos, Black Beauty, Shades of Cool and Flipside. Oh god am I obsessed with Flipside. So many of the songs on the album are just masterpieces and so relatable (especially when you're an emotionally unstable 16 y/o LMAO). I think it's gonna go down as being one of my all time favourite albums ever, i wanna get something tattooed on my body in sort of like recognition of it, or just Lana herself, she's incredible  :ohno: 

I'm totally crazy about Backfire, Smarty, Trash, Last Girl On Earth, Million Dollar Man, Let My Hair Down.. etc

I'm always finding new music of hers to listen to, partly because im so behind on leaks, but it makes it so much more fun to me, being able to search the internet and find SO MANY things i havent heard before, some of her songs are just brilliant. I love lanz <3

I wouldn't like Lana reworking any AKA songs into a new album. Her newer songs structure are way better than AKAs. The only songs I would like seeing her redo are probably Jump or Pawn Shop Blues but only if it goes thematically with Honeymoon, or whichever project/album. 

And your friend is trash! All your favorites are mine too, I love those bonus tracks. I resonate so much with Flipside, and I haven't stopped listening to Florida Kilos since... August.  :facepalm: Also Brooklyn Baby is a personal favorite of mine. God, ULTRAVIOLENCE is so tainted for me. Don't even get me started on Guns and Roses, I can't even listen to it anymore. 

I really like Live or Die V2 tbh! You can be my Tony Mantana and I can be your Pfeiffer, fire  :party:

Coca Colla is just like a demo/different version of Television Heaven (the duration is just 1 minute), but it just makes me all fluffy and sentimental, especially because of the raw feeling, no instrumental, just Lana singing :flutter:

Million Dollar Man and Fucked My Way Up To The Top are my jams, while everytime i go to 7-eleven, i listen to Queen of The Gas Station, i feel flawless :lanahairflip3:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

little girls, last girl on earth and pawn shop blues

Coca Colla is just like a demo/different version of Television Heaven (the duration is just 1 minute), but it just makes me all fluffy and sentimental, especially because of the raw feeling, no instrumental, just Lana singing :flutter:

Million Dollar Man and Fucked My Way Up To The Top are my jams, while everytime i go to 7-eleven, i listen to Queen of The Gas Station, i feel flawless :lanahairflip3:

coca colla is very sweet <3 i feel same with queen of the gas station

Live or Die V2 is my current jam. "I be murderin' em, murderin' em just for fun" has never sounded so saccharine!

i love this song, never gets old. are you gonna be my lover? are we gonna be true love suicide?

just properly discovered television heaven, i dont know why i didnt like it before! 

this song is so so sweet

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

Right now I really like Off to the Races, which is strange because I didn't use to think much of it, but it has a really nice pace to it and the music is really well layered too.

I've hated Pin Up Galore and Catch And Release with absolute passion for 5 months but I listened to them again a few days ago and I'm legit obsessed with both the "I'll eat you up like the centre of a tootsie pop" line of CAR and the melody of "I have a disco ball mind" of PUG they are driving me insane. I "mostly" prefer her unreleased work.

ZKcaooE.png

Thanks to @whitman posting about it yesterday, Never Let me Go

That track is one of my all-time favorite songs forever, it's so perfect :oprah: 

It's just so  beautiful and touching and cute and sweet 

I love how calm her vocal delivery is in the verses, it sounds so endearing and fits her voice perfectly

I "mostly" prefer her unreleased work.

oh, same. there's something for everyone in her unreleased stuff, IMO. it's all so enjoyable that there are only a few tracks i actively dislike. if i overplay half her discography, there's always another half to listen to. isn't it a rare thing to have SO MUCH of an artists unreleased work? how was she so prolific? i'm fascinated by the worlds inside of those songs & the circumstances of her recording them as well. 

sorry, /rant

"serial killer" has been a favorite for some time, but there's something really addictive about it recently. i wish it could have had a music video in the style of her ellen van unwerth shoot.

21lua89.jpg

let me be who i'm meant to be