LifeisBeautiful

Lana Song You're Currently Obsessed With

ON REPEAT 4EVER !!!   Unreal

performance !!! #MajorEargasm   She holds that note for 28 seconds.Its fucking unreal!! "so i can climb right baa(2:01-2:28)aack" and she 

hits the sweet spot at 2:22-2:28 !!Her voice sounds absolutely angelic/magical/ethereal/celestial at that point!! Its soooo otherworldly !! 

I'm really fond of Axl Rose Husband, Elvis, 1949 and Slow Gin Fizz these days. I have them on loop, it's like some kind of obscure album, I love it. The lyrics are brillant and very catchy, so different from Lana's usual writing style.

I've always been obsessed with "You're Gonna Love Me" and will always be. It's just such a simple song but yet so special to me. It gives me a nostalgic feeling and I feel so peaceful.

I've always been obsessed with "You're Gonna Love Me" and will always be. It's just such a simple song but yet so special to me. It gives me a nostalgic feeling and I feel so peaceful.

it makes me think of an unknown, unfamous lana sitting in an apartment in brooklyn, strumming her acoustic guitar, wishing more people would take notice of her songs  :flutter:

let me be who i'm meant to be

ON REPEAT 4EVER !!! Unreal

performance !!! #MajorEargasm She holds that note for 28 seconds.Its fucking unreal!! "so i can climb right baa(2:01-2:28)aack" and she

hits the sweet spot at 2:22-2:28 !!Her voice sounds absolutely angelic/magical/ethereal/celestial at that point!! Its soooo otherworldly !!

I might be wrong but I think that she breathes just before the 2:22 mark .. Is it even possible to hold a note for 30 seconds ? I dont think even Whitney or Mariah held such notes in their primes ..

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I might be wrong but I think that she breathes just before the 2:22 mark .. Is it even possible to hold a note for 30 seconds ? I dont think even Whitney or Mariah held such notes in their primes ..

Nope she doesn't stop at 2:22,,her voice gets drowned by the audience because they are baffled as to how she's holding on to that note for so long....It's possible for Lana to hold a note for so long cuz she's not from earth...She is a blessed angel sent from heaven to save us from horrible Nicki/ Iggy type mainstream bullshit music lool XD...So its either that or she was possessed by some otherwordly entity during that performance.

Nope she doesn't stop at 2:22,,her voice gets drowned by the audience because they are baffled as to how she's holding on to that note for so long....It's possible for Lana to hold a note for so long cuz she's not from earth...She is a blessed angel sent from heaven to save us from horrible Nicki/ Iggy type mainstream bullshit music lool XD...So its either that or she was possessed by some otherwordly entity during that performance.

Please stop.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I have no idea why because it's not even my ultimate fav but I listened to All Smiles around 150 times in the past 2 days I'm *beyond obsessed*. The whole scenery the lyrics the vocal delivery the melody the theme, I have no idea why it's wrapped around my poor mind like Venom, again it's not even that special but my fascination is asbolute

ZKcaooE.png

Chelsea Hotel 

I started crying to this late last night for the first time :defeated: Lana covers it so beautifully....

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Oh and I forgot!!! I currently feed and breathe on Motel 6 Alternative version, at first I wasn't too sure about it but the spoken part is the hottest thing in the world, and the acapella end is so good, like why does it have to go THIS hard for no reason

ZKcaooE.png