LifeisBeautiful

Lana Song You're Currently Obsessed With

my friend and I are kind of obsessed with "Ridin'" lol

I personally am in love with "West Coast" at the moment. I remember when it first came out thinking that the old Lana was slipping away from me and it was going to be hard for me to embrace the new sound but I look back on Ultraviolence now with so much love and "West Coast" is one of her best singles ever.

H0bDaqU.gif

Getting hella obsessed with Sirens, still don't like everything but Next To Me made me cry last night. Also Peace / All Your Need which is one of my fav Lana songs, and My Momma and Bad Disease and Out With A Bang and Try Tonight. Still can't stand Young Like Me unfortunately

ZKcaooE.png

Off To The Races (because of the wonderful live variation) Ultraviolence

I remember you posted your admiration for the new instrumental before.

Could you share the video you watch / listen to? I'd love to hear it too :smile: 

I remember you posted your admiration for the new instrumental before.

Could you share the video you watch / listen to? I'd love to hear it too :smile:

These two are quite good

The HQ recording form the first ES tour show is sadly not featuring the new instrumental

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

This is always interesting because I listen to at least one song per day but what I am listening to right now is "Us Against the World." Frankly, at lot of her unreleased songs are incredible and she could create a whole album with her bast call it Lana Del Rey "The Lizzy Grant Collection" and make a fortune especially with songs like "Trash." The live version of that is absolutely incredible.

Money Power Glory. The way she says Money! Power! And glory! fucking slays me.  :crying:

You should see the live version from Carcassone if you have not it is epic. Trust me you will thank me.

Without You and Lolita

Also just finished listening to 49 songs on Spotify.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp