paradise27390

Kate Bush

So would I!

Btw, here is one of my favourite live performances:

The Man With the Child in his Eyes -- Live at SNL, December 9 1978

(don't know how to embed this, or if it's even possible here)

So good!

Here are my two favorites:

The Wedding List (complete with wardrobe malfunction handled with grace!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJvXpvH2-Hk

Breathing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwgujxzwysY

tori_amos_signature_by_ghosttree-d34dy5d.png

So good!

Here are my two favorites:

The Wedding List (complete with wardrobe malfunction handled with grace!): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJvXpvH2-Hk

Breathing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwgujxzwysY

I don't know how she manages it, but she's the epitome of both class and sensuality! :flutter:

And those are great!

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

I don't know how she manages it, but she's the epitome of both class and sensuality! :flutter:

And those are great!

Can you believe she's just turned 55?! How did you feel about Director's Cut? I sort of think of it as the closest thing we'll get to a live album from her. I love 50 Words For Snow, but I'm not a fan of the collaborations on that album. They don't quite seem to fit in with the rest.

Can you believe she's just turned 55?! How did you feel about Director's Cut? I sort of think of it as the closest thing we'll get to a live album from her. I love 50 Words For Snow, but I'm not a fan of the collaborations on that album. They don't quite seem to fit in with the rest.

I like it, but I was a bit disappointed at first, when I found out it was only a re-recording and restructuring of old songs... I was a bit like, 'what's the point?'.

I absolutely love the collab with Stephen Fry in '50 Words for Snow' (song)... And I mostly like them, tbh.

And yeah, it's unbelievable... And she's such a genuinely strange person, so reserved and eccentric. I love that aspect of hers.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

I like it, but I was a bit disappointed at first, when I found out it was only a re-recording and restructuring of old songs... I was a bit like, 'what's the point?'.

I absolutely love the collab with Stephen Fry in '50 Words for Snow' (song)... And I mostly like them, tbh.

And yeah, it's unbelievable... And she's such a genuinely strange person, so reserved and eccentric. I love that aspect of hers.

I didn't come to appreciate it until I saw it as a sort of live album! I think a lot of the songs from The Red Shoes really benefited from the live drums. Plus, that re-recording of Moments of Pleasure is absolutely devastating! The coolest thing for me about 50 Words For Snow was hearing how well her son could sing and how much he sounds like her. He's got such a beautiful voice!

Hi everyone!

I discovered Kate in early 2012 thanks to a random YouTuber's video that used "Wuthering Heights" for backing music.

I loved the song on first listen, and went and downloaded The Whole Story before the week was over.

I got so into her music so fast and so much that before I knew it, I had ranked her among my favorite five artists of all-time.  :party:

Oh, and I have yet to listen to anything post Hounds of Love (apart from "This Woman's Work" and the new "Running Up That Hill" remix)  :deadbanana:

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

I love Kate, she's absolutely sensual :flutter: . I'm also a pretty new fan (knowing her for ONLY! few months), weren't it for the Internet, I wouldn't have discovered her.

Her newest stuff still has to grow on me but I do respect Bush for it and see it's valueable. Though, I'm sure "Hounds of Love" will always stay my favorite song created by this woman. For me it's just like with Lana's "Gramma", the song is exactly what my life is, although it's obviously about the other side of it than in Lana song case... But you're clever and I don't have to explain it to you, do I? Anyway, it's a perfectly beautiful song, those "Hounds of Love", my favorite part is probably the one about a fox with his little heart beating fast. And just "the hounds of love" themselves... It's just indescribable.

And the wind I know it’s cold

She's an absolute icon. I saw Before The Dawn in September and was completely blown away; never once believed I'd see her live. I really need a DVD of the show to re-live it.

She's an absolute icon. I saw Before The Dawn in September and was completely blown away; never once believed I'd see her live. I really need a DVD of the show to re-live it.

I WANT A BTD DVD TOO ♥♥♥

tumblr_nhob70oPxS1ry2uopo1_1280.png

Kate Bush fans, I need your help lol

So whenever I read an article about multiple of my faves, Kate is always mentioned and I'm a big fan of Avant Garde production/songs in general

so I was wondering what weird gems would be awesome to listen to, Nothing's too scary or overwhelming for me so anything goes I guess.

:smokes:

So whenever I read an article about multiple of my faves, Kate is always mentioned and I'm a big fan of Avant Garde production/songs in general

so I was wondering what weird gems would be awesome to listen to, Nothing's too scary or overwhelming for me so anything goes I guess.

Listen to the whole album, Hounds of Love. It's incredible.

H0bDaqU.gif

Tbh listen to Never for Ever or The Dreaming. HOL is amazing but I find it overrated. 

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived