paradise27390

Kate Bush

19 minutes ago, the ocean said:

can she at least release the before the dawn movie

I don't think she will as long as she is alive, she is not happy with how it translated from a live experience into a filmed thing 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Does anyone happen to know if there exists an edit of The Sensual World instrumental with the lyrics of Flower of the Mountain? I wonder how this would have sounded had Bush got permission to use the original words from Ulysses! Have a great day all :kiss2:

original.gif

she is the only artist to be allowed not to release an album in more than a decade.

That's why Sky Ferreira has to drop Masochism this year. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Whore of Tropico said:

she is the only artist to be allowed not to release an album in more than a decade.

That's why Sky Ferreira has to drop Masochism this year. 

i do hope we at least get an album in the 2020's decade though (from kate - sky needs to release masochism yesterday)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

i do hope we at least get an album in the 2020's decade though (from kate - sky needs to release masochism yesterday)

Kate has a whole legacy, she has the right to do that long ass hiatus

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

10 minutes ago, the ocean said:

tbh i can live without another album IF she releases the before the dawn video :oop2:

i think expecting another album sounds more hopeful than this

47 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

i think expecting another album sounds more hopeful than this

The album it's coming next year, I suppose. She has been working on it before the pandemic started.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Is there any Kate Bush masterpost where I can find all her rarities/b-sides?

My life needs more kate Bush right now :defeated:

5 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

there isn’t really an existing one but i do have a bit of a rough list of stuff so i’ll pull that out 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Yeah, it's great to see. I was introduced to her by my mum when I was around 10, and there's very few artists that give me the feeling that Kate's music does. It's amazing to see it reach so many people

12 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

6 hours ago, avenue said:

there isn’t really an existing one but i do have a bit of a rough list of stuff so i’ll pull that out 

Make sure to check this one out guys. 

https://www.dongrays.com/kate-bush/mp3/

On 6/9/2022 at 7:14 AM, Whore of Tropico said:

I have a collection that is close to complete (or as complete as you're going to get): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HCD1nErhFVQZ5VN3ylCOEMn-h0dA7XdL?usp=sharing

This has all her unreleased material, plus live recordings and most officially released stuff that can't be purchased/streamed officially anymore (down to her Christmas radio jingles :fabcat:). There are a lot of b-sides you'd still need to seek out, because she re-released almost all of them officially in 2018, but I've got just about everything else :brows:

Also shoutout @cherryblossoms for posting literally my fave K8 song that no one seems to care about :defeated:

o4qjp4j.png

34 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

I have a collection that is close to complete (or as complete as you're going to get): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HCD1nErhFVQZ5VN3ylCOEMn-h0dA7XdL?usp=sharing

This has all her unreleased material, plus live recordings and most officially released stuff that can't be purchased/streamed officially anymore (down to her Christmas radio jingles :fabcat:). There are a lot of b-sides you'd still need to seek out, because she re-released almost all of them officially in 2018, but I've got just about everything else :brows:

Also shoutout @cherryblossoms for posting literally my fave K8 song that no one seems to care about :defeated:

Great collection! 

I think the only things missing are the early mix of Breathing and the alternate mix of Be Kind to My Mistakes. 

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

Great collection! 

I think the only things missing are the early mix of Breathing and the alternate mix of Be Kind to My Mistakes. 

Thanks! Honestly I had forgotten those existed, but I'm guessing I initially left them out as a conscious choice bc I always kind of ignore alt. mixes :toofunny: idk why I privileged SIYL single mix tho :hellno:

(ig there's also an early mix of Babooshka technically!! The first TV performance doesn't include any of the glass-breaking sound effects)

o4qjp4j.png

27 minutes ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

Thanks! Honestly I had forgotten those existed, but I'm guessing I initially left them out as a conscious choice bc I always kind of ignore alt. mixes :toofunny: idk why I privileged SIYL single mix tho :hellno:

(ig there's also an early mix of Babooshka technically!! The first TV performance doesn't include any of the glass-breaking sound effects)

Well, I understand that because the SIYL single mix is VERY different to the album mix. After all, she remixed the song for the album a year after she released the original mix.