paradise27390

Kate Bush

55 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Well, I understand that because the SIYL single mix is VERY different to the album mix. After all, she remixed the song for the album a year after she released the original mix. 

True! After I found that out, it was so much easier to notice that SIYL was the earliest track on The Dreaming -- like I think she still integrated it really well, but it's easy to imagine the album going in a different direction based on that song

o4qjp4j.png

1 hour ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

True! After I found that out, it was so much easier to notice that SIYL was the earliest track on The Dreaming -- like I think she still integrated it really well, but it's easy to imagine the album going in a different direction based on that song

True, and also SIYL is the most Never for Ever song on the album. 

It's crazy how she grew up from her first two albums into NfE and TD. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

late to become a fan of her she has so many b-sides/alternate version of the songs, so hard to catch up:rollin:

so far I my fav is cloudbusting, RUTH, babooshka, deeper understanding

Edit: does anyone have the Chemistry version of Be Kind To My Mistakes??

On 6/22/2022 at 12:23 PM, EXODUS said:

Great collection! 

I think the only things missing are the early mix of Breathing and the alternate mix of Be Kind to My Mistakes. 

Do you have a link to the early mix of Breathing? Haven’t found that one 🙏