ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I wish there was a troll with actual good editing skills and they took some unleaked Lana song and made us think it was a new song I mean I know we all hate trolls but we haven't had a good surprise that we were all pumped up for in a while.

I wish there was a troll with actual good editing skills and they took some unleaked Lana song and made us think it was a new song I mean I know we all hate trolls but we haven't had a good surprise that we were all pumped up for in a while.

A person did that on GGD with a Gaga song and it was not pretty :toofunny:

I don't think Honeymoon is going to be a gapless album, it's very typical of Lana not to edit out the noises when she finish recording. Leaving a sense of rawness. (If that makes sense.) This is not the first time it's heard and it's evident in some Ultraviolent tracks. I wouldn't mind a gapless album, but I doubt so though. It would be interesting, but I don't see Lana doing it.

Rumors:

"24 is a song about Lana's last 24 hours, it's produced by Emilie Haynie. Not so much to write about, let's just say that we all are going to be surprised from that song"

Hope this hasn't been said

Edit: I've read that it's fake, but it isn't a bad idea

tumblr_ncf5qwtL1C1tktqnpo1_500.giftumblr_nn0o28ngn21u6a0a7o1_500.gif