ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

MTWBT is literally perfect  :heart: I instantly fell in love with the song ugh it's so good 

It is so good. I love it too! It feels like a Lana classic to me. I also love how it has different elements from all the songs we've heard so far. At least to me it sounds like it does! This album is going to be amazing! :defeated:

The drums sound lovely with headphones on. And the chorus is really good. Sorta reminds me of Brooklyn Baby somehow.

This whole album sounds really good with headphones; I am eternally grateful that she didn't jack the treble up to 11 like w/The Weeknd & WFL

@@FFXSoul91

Oh I didn't read or see that!

It would be awesome if they'd move it up but idk 'bout it.

I know that MTWBT is supposed to be a download on Friday for pre-orders!

Wow. My second time listening to the song made me already love the song more. On the first listen I was kinda disappointed but after a second try I already like it so much more

It took me two listens to really get the song, tbh. That happens to me a lot with Lana, not sure why, it's like my ears can't exactly comprehend what I'm hearing or understand the melody at first. But once I get into a Lana song it becomes a total earworm and I never really tire of it like I do with songs from other artists that seem catchier at first listen.

I think it is one of her most ambitious songs so far, though. 

I love it. When the pink flamingo part came in, I was not feeling it, but everything from that moment on just got better and better. 

Honestly, don't know what is not love about this one. Def the best song this era so far along with HBTB.