ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

well I mean, there's the internet now, no need for full lyrics anymore

Sure, but to me that's like... There's something missing then. Like why purchase the CD then when the booklet doesn't even have the full lyrics... Guess I'm just old school.

Concerning the HM booklet... We are 100% sure that it won't have the full lyrics but only snippets of each song??? :( :( :(

We had wrong lyrics during BtD & Paradise, obviously WRONG ones plus some nice typos.

Then we had some snippets onlyd uring UV, and even some of them were wrong (passion xD )

We should be lucky the snippets seem to be correct this time and we got full lyrics for HM.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Does anyone ever consider/think maybe Life is Beautiful could just be a snippet song (not an entire full song)! that was made for that promo video for Age of Adeline?

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

We had wrong lyrics during BtD & Paradise, obviously WRONG ones plus some nice typos.

Then we had some snippets onlyd uring UV, and even some of them were wrong (passion xD )

We should be lucky the snippets seem to be correct this time and we got full lyrics for HM.

Alright, yeah you're right. Nevertheless, I think that's kind of lazy. :/ Also I feel like the snippets from the lyrics are too short. Like I would've loved to see them stylized as poetry, but not even that. :ohno:

Alright, yeah you're right. Nevertheless, I think that's kind of lazy. :/ Also I feel like the snippets from the lyrics are too short. Like I would've loved to see them stylized as poetry, but not even that. :ohno:

THe problem is that this time around, they didn'tt even seem to care if you could see them. They just put them on .. some parts of the image, and sometimes they are super hard to read

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Does anyone ever consider/think maybe Life is Beautiful could just be a snippet song (not an entire full song)! that was made for that promo video for Age of Adeline?

I really hope not, we'll know if someone asks Lana during the meet n' greet.

But I really want it to be in some edition of honeymoon.

original.gif

They didn't work a full melody just for a snippet. The full song must exist but I'm glad it ain't seeing the light   :groundhog:

2wn4whw.png

I thought Dan Heath confirmed it was a full song that been in works for a long time?

party.gif?w=1100

Is the fact that Lana is in London this week giving anyone else some hope that maybe she'll tour in the UK (at least in London!?!) for Honeymoon? :bye2:

I literally thought that as well. I arrive back in the UK the day of the signing so I can't go. But the signing reaaaallly gives me good vibes of her touring in the UK like she did for Paradise

giphy.gif

THe problem is that this time around, they didn'tt even seem to care if you could see them. They just put them on .. some parts of the image, and sometimes they are super hard to read

Oh yeah that's true as well. :( Really sad...