ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

First listen (in fucking amazing lossless quality) and I love all of the songs, Swan Song and GKIT almost made me cry, the whole album is mind blowing..I just hope Lana never stops making music, no matter what.

anigif_mobile_bcff9d89cad89e8129cc35965e

let me rank this shit:

1. swan song

2. salvatore

3. terrence loves you

4. burnt norton

5. don't let me be misunderstood

6. high by the beach

7. god knows i tried

8. music to watch boys to

9. honeymoon

10. 24

11. freak

12. religion

13. art deco

14. the blackest day

on a whole:

ultraviolence > lana del ray > honeymoon > born to die > paradise

rihKQ8M.gif

Are you guys going to the NY store for the signing by the morning or just at afternoon?

if you're trying to get a wristband, you will need to get there wayyyyyyyyyy before the afternoon sis

FzytWEW.png

if you're trying to get a wristband, you will need to get there wayyyyyyyyyy before the afternoon sis

Actually is for a friend of mine who lives in NJ, he wants to know that. But thanks for the help :)

original.gif

Actually is for a friend of mine who lives in NJ, he wants to know that. But thanks for the help :)

i think there's only a couple hundred wristbands being handed out, so he will have to get there VERY early to ensure he gets one!

FzytWEW.png

Oh I just saw the UO tweet. How early do you guys think I should get there? I can be there early in the morning, but I'm not about to camp out overnight.  :derpna:

I want to go and I was thinking the absolute earliest I would do is 5am, but idk how many crazies will be camping out. respect to those crazies tho