ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

I want to go and I was thinking the absolute earliest I would do is 5am, but idk how many crazies will be camping out. respect to those crazies tho

Yeah, I'm willing to be there like 5AM or 6AM. I might try to go near the store the day before and see if anyone's lining up already. 

149o3h3.jpg

Oh I just saw the UO tweet. How early do you guys think I should get there? I can be there early in the morning, but I'm not about to camp out overnight.  :derpna:

I want to go and I was thinking the absolute earliest I would do is 5am, but idk how many crazies will be camping out. respect to those crazies tho

Guys, let's do a LB alliance and hold spots for each other!

tori_amos_signature_by_ghosttree-d34dy5d.png

how can people like AKA , its so LQ omg :deadbanana:

I love it for two main reasons. First, because I think that what makes that album so beautiful and amazing is the fact that Lana's really being herlsef (Or at least it seems like), I think it's because she wasnt famous yet, so she didnt think a lot about what people would think of her (this also kinda happens in Uv, love it too) so imo her writing is 100% better and so is her voice compared to btd and paradise. during btd she seemed so... not her. i mean, it just doesnt really fit for me. anyways, another reason why i love it is because of its sound diversity. in the same album having songs like pawn shop blues/yayo and then songs like mermaidmotel/brite lites really makes me want to listen to it at any mood im in atm.

Wy8jf2U.jpg

how can people like AKA , its so LQ omg :deadbanana:

We have it purchased from the iTunes store... it's not that bad.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Idk where to ask this so I'll just ask here...

If you had to pick one song that represents each album best, what would it be?

Choose one song from BTD, one from Paradise, and one from UV that you think displays all or most of the elements from each album.

(Did that even make sense? :toofunny: Hopefully someone understands)

Idk where to ask this so I'll just ask here...

If you had to pick one song that represents each album best, what would it be?

Choose one song from BTD, one from Paradise, and one from UV that you think displays all or most of the elements from each album.

(Did that even make sense? :toofunny: Hopefully someone understands)

Born to Die due to its trip hop influence

Ride because of its soft rock and blues elements

Shades of Cool with its "Jazz meets psychedelic rock" tunes

giphy.gif

i want to like the album but i just dont see it, why do you like it??

I don't listen to it as much as the other albums, but I love how it really indicates a natural development of sound and lyrical content. I'm not sure if I'm making sense, but I think you can listen to AKA, BtD, Paradise, UV, and HM consecutively and the progression of what makes LDR, LDR is really flawless and natural.