ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The fact that she's calling the tour "Endless Summer" and she changed her IG icon to a Lizzy era pic makes me think she's going back to her 'surf noir' music style, if not re-recording AKA (probz never gonna happen but I can still wish 4 it :pray2:)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

... I'm confused. People seem to be talking like they've made some official announcement. Correct me if I'm wrong but all we have is a possible title, one description of the album, and an unconfirmed producer as well as an estimated release date in AUGUST??

I mean I thought that wiki page was a little premature seeing how we hadn't had any official announcement, but in the past few pages people have been making statements I can't really see the logic behind. Could someone update me? Or is this fandom just jumping the gun as per usual?

Ugh i don't really wan Lana to go jazz, nor do i want more songs like Big Eyes/I Can Fly. I would love for Lana to do something more with rock/grunge and the guitars, like she did in Cruel World. I would also love for her to re-do some LDR AKA LG songs, but that will never happen :pray2: (also more songs like Florida Kilos pls and West Coast :pray2: )

large.jpg

... I'm confused. People seem to be talking like they've made some official announcement. Correct me if I'm wrong but all we have is a possible title, one description of the album, and an unconfirmed producer as well as an estimated release date in AUGUST??

I mean I thought that wiki page was a little premature seeing how we hadn't had any official announcement, but in the past few pages people have been making statements I can't really see the logic behind. Could someone update me? Or is this fandom just jumping the gun as per usual?

Already enough for me to say that the new smash single Violet Ardour will impact pop radio in April, followed by an electronic jazz remix by Cedric Gervais as the 2nd single (title still unknown). So  YAAAS! After Lana has ditched Courtney Love for Austin Mahone at her tour, neither flower headed hairextensions nor toehairs will be safe. After a glorious SNL performance during the release week, the early sales predicitions will be at about 1.2 million copies batteling Britney Spears and Taylor Swift for the best selling opening sales by a female solo artisté.

Dear forum homosexuals and emogirls, fasten your seatbelts.

tumblr_n2yactx6yd1shbgx3o3_250.gif

You know what, whatever Lana does with her music, I'll be happy with it. She had me hooked for this long, so I trust that I will love her upcoming music. For some reason, we all want her to become bigger, which is exciting to watch, but honestly, fuck it. As long as she keeps making music, I'm fine with whatever happens.

giphy.gif

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Already enough for me to say that the new smash single Violet Ardour will impact pop radio in April, followed by an electronic jazz remix by Cedric Gervais as the 2nd single (title still unknown). So YAAAS! After Lana has ditched Courtney Love for Austin Mahone at her tour, neither flower headed hairextensions nor toehairs will be safe. After a glorious SNL performance during the release week, the early sales predicitions will be at about 1.2 million copies batteling Britney Spears and Taylor Swift for the best selling opening sales by a female solo artisté.

Dear forum homosexuals and emogirls, fasten your seatbelts.

tumblr_n2yactx6yd1shbgx3o3_250.gif

Meanwhile the 'alternative' fans be like:

After Lana has released her 37 minute psychedelic grunge epic "I Actually didn't fuck my way up to the top (feat. Courtney Love)" accompanied by a music video of herself painting her toenails grey and slitting her wrists on the thorns of white roses (filmed on an iphone, ffs) the indie queen/reincarnation of Kurt Cobain will cancel her summer tour to find a reason to break up with latest boyfriend Francesco Carrozzini. Then on May 1st Lana will release her latest album HONEYMOON to critical acclaim and continue not to release singles for the next year before staging her own drive-by shooting, framing Lorde then returning from the dead one week later and suprise releasing her revolutionary future-jazz album "suicide note" (dedicated to the late Barrie James O'neill) before buying herself out of her contract with interscope to join Azealia Banks' newly formed independent label "F U IGGY RECORDS" and Lana shall be initiated into the league of icons by Beyoncé, wearing the skin of Stefani Germanotta as she bathes in Chanel No 5 and sacrifices a child to the spirits of Hollywood.

Hey, at least she never has another top 40 single :oop:

From LA times interview:

I'm working on a new record now, and I have this one song, "Music to Watch Boys To." The title lends itself to a visual of shadows of men passing by, this girl's eyes, her face. I can definitely see things.

IDK about you guys, but this sounds like such an interesting concept to me! She could do a lot of cool stuff with it (and I hope she does).

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Oops I got beaten to it

Same :toofunny:

But oh my god...how amazing does this sound? The imagery in the lyrics could be so incredible. Fellini meets Lynch surrealism. :defeated:

Really happy that she will be switching up the themes of her music.

:omg: I'm so happy!

I adore the titles she uses... it's weird actually, sometimes I like the title more than the song itself lol

Anyway, so excited :woot:

Idk why but I'm expecting a Brigitte Bardot look for this :pray2:

a1970-brigitte-bardot-minidress-boots-1%

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Meanwhile the 'alternative' fans be like:

After Lana has released her 37 minute psychedelic grunge epic "I Actually didn't fuck my way up to the top (feat. Courtney Love)" accompanied by a music video of herself painting her toenails grey and slitting her wrists on the thorns of white roses (filmed on an iphone, ffs) the indie queen/reincarnation of Kurt Cobain will cancel her summer tour to find a reason to break up with latest boyfriend Francesco Carrozzini. Then on May 1st Lana will release her latest album (title unknown) to critical acclaim and continue not to release singles for the next year before staging her own drive-by shooting, framing Lorde then returning from the dead one week later and suprise releasing her revolutionary future-jazz album "suicide note" (dedicated to the late Barrie James O'neill) before buying herself out of her contract with interscope to join Azealia Banks' newly formed independent label "F U IGGY RECORDS" and Lana shall br initiated into the league of icons by Beyoncé, wearing the skin of Stefani Germanotta as she bathes in Chanel No 5 and sacrifices a child to the spirits of Hollywood.

Hey, at least she never has another top 40 single :oop:

the fuck...

So I guess this indicates the record will be called MTWBT? Yay! I'm getting total "surf noir" vibes already!

Let's not get too ahead of ourselves, but we can only hope.

I'm actually excited to see how she will work the jazz sound into such a pop-sounding title