ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

It's just such a strange title for a song...

I really like it as an album name, but yeah you're right.

Ugh i don't really wan Lana to go jazz, nor do i want more songs like Big Eyes/I Can Fly. I would love for Lana to do something more with rock/grunge and the guitars, like she did in Cruel World. I would also love for her to re-do some LDR AKA LG songs, but that will never happen :pray2: (also more songs like Florida Kilos pls and West Coast :pray2: )

Reevaluate your priorities, please!  :crossed:

100% here for this album.

It sounds so classic and just like Lana going back to her roots while still bringing something new to the table.

I'm glad she's obviously inspired and has found her muse again. :)

Stylistic changes are development are always good for an artist.

100% here for this album.

It sounds so classic and just like Lana going back to her roots while still bringing something new to the table.

I'm glad she's obviously inspired and has found her muse again. :)

Stylistic changes are development are always good for an artist.

I like this, I really hope she's developed a better sound for herself, lyrically & musically. UV felt like she just "threw up" ideas on the table, it didn't seem completed...

I love the title.

Okay so i really want Lana to incorporate more uptempos to her albums. Since she's working with Mark, I want Do Wop songs like Back To Tha Basics, Paris, TV in Black And White, Every Man Gets His Wish, Queen Of Disaster.

These songs are amazing. They are not generic but they aren't too alternative (inaccessible to the general public like UV) either. They are a perfect mix.

I love the title.

Okay so i really want Lana to incorporate more uptempos to her albums. Since she's working with Mark, I want Do Wop songs like Back To Tha Basics, Paris, TV in Black And White, Every Man Gets His Wish, Queen Of Disaster.

These songs are amazing. They are not generic but they aren't too alternative (inaccessible to the general public like UV) either. They are a perfect mix.

yeah, but didn't she say something along the lines that she doesn't want him to produce it like his own record or something like that? 

Anyways, we still know shit about this album.  :defeated:

I'd love something like this:

Jazzy rock with a bittersweet, surrealist theme. Or maybe something like Dusty Springfield meets Nina Simone.

I'm so excited...looking forward to more upbeat material that still remains true to herself. An album about finding love in the darkness. 

Her first boyfriend was Dan's best friend. . .sure. . .Things like that makes me a little worried about what is true about it all.

A confirmation by Ronson would be helpful. I remember when she told the world after BTD that she would never make another

album. Not long after that we got the great Paradise EP. Is it the opposite now?. I hope my worries are proven wrong and that I can take off my tin foil hat.

I love the title.

Those are terrible songs :rip:

I'd love something like this:

Jazzy rock with a bittersweet, surrealist theme. Or maybe something like Dusty Springfield meets Nina Simone.

I'm so excited...looking forward to more upbeat material that still remains true to herself. An album about finding love in the darkness. 

Oh that would be BEAUTIFUL, I love it!