ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

The one thing about this album that upsets me...... That Sam Smith is doing the new James Bond theme!!! How incredible would a Lana Bond theme be? When will this dream come true :defeated:

The one thing about this album that upsets me...... That Sam Smith is doing the new James Bond theme!!! How incredible would a Lana Bond theme be? When will this dream come true :defeated:

Yeah right?

I mean, I didn't expected Lana to really get the theme, even though it would be amazing,

But Sam Smith? Like seriously .... ew

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Yeah right?

I mean, I didn't expected Lana to really get the theme, even though it would be amazing,

But Sam Smith? Like seriously .... ew

Yeah I definitely wouldn't have expected Lana to have gotten it.... but it would be breath taking! I'm struggling to think of anyone better suited in terms of sound. 

Oh my god. The album is shipped early in Crotia lmao

https://twitter.com/banquetrecords/status/643396493731303424

Anyone there? Get that shit and leak it

so many people asked him to leak it, but he didn't respond at all.

He probably hasn't even checked the reddit again. He doesn't seem like a stan or anything so he probably doesn't even realise the situation.

He probably hasn't even checked the reddit again. He doesn't seem like a stan or anything so he probably doesn't even realise the situation.

gurl he posted another pic and saw many asking for it and ignored it.

The album is leaking today definitely. That store is in the UK LOL. I have no idea why I typed Croatia lmao. The wait is killing me lmao

Find it funny how some here are easily deceived into thinking others have got the album already but refuse to leak it. No one is getting the album before the release date, but some people just like to do things like that to annoy others.

obUZKpb.gif

we got ppl in so many different countries here, if everyone here is a bro and goes to their local CD store, see if maybe they stocked on Honeymoon and share with us we can get it asap <3

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Find it funny how some here are easily deceived into thinking others have got the album already but refuse to leak it. No one is getting the album before the release date, but some people just like to do things like that to annoy others.

Bicth you fucking dumb cunt. Pour acid in your throat.

That guy had the album. Don't ever come for me bitch.

Someone's already bookmarked this to drag you sis, I'm sure

Bicth you fucking dumb cunt. Poor acid in your throat.

That guy had the album. Don't ever come for me bitch.

OOOHHHH MMMUYYYYYYYYY GOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD