ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

@ This wasn't directed at me right? (I'm kinda new and all so didn't know lol)

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

It's one thing wanting to get the record early and it's another to behave like an immature self-absorbed little cunt and literally insult half of the members here (who've been here for much longer than you btw, so you need a reality check hunty).

REEEEAD HAAAA 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I don't even care if there's a leak or not now. I listened to the LQ like I was paid for it and it's really life-changing. I adore this album, Lana is spectacularly talented, I hope we all can at least agree on that. It's out in 4 days, it's not worth all the drama.

ZKcaooE.png

The "old" member superiority complex is quite disgusting.

It's a fucking forum bitch.

Looks like you have no life besides this forum. Poor your dusty socially inept ass.

ohmygod... if you were on lanaboards for one year and four months.. and you spent the same amount of time on every month as u have in the last one month u would have spent 48 days on here. which is about the same.. so nice try jan but it looks like you're just as socially inept (feat. horrible attitude)

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

Looks like you have no life besides this forum. Poor your dusty socially inept ass.

Says the guy who's soon gonna have as many posts as me lol I won't be wasting any more of my time with you but just to make it clear, it's not a question of superiority. Most people here get along and the ones who don't usually ignore each other ( with some exceptions). What would you think if you were part of the forum then some little cunt came and started to be rude to everyone? It's a forum but that doesn't mean people have to stand your nasty comments all the time.

And that avi really suits you

I'm out

EotAQlJ.jpg

is there a reason why you're such an insufferable dickhead?

giphy.gif

ohmygod... if you were on lanaboards for one year and four months.. and you spent the same amount of time on every month as u have in the last one month u would have spent 48 days on here. which is about the same.. so nice try jan but it looks like you're just as socially inept (feat. horrible attitude)

anal needs to shut the fuck up.