ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

OMF I GO TO DO MORE HOMEWORK AND SHE GETS INTERVIEWED SCHOOL THE LIFE RUINER WOW. GENUINELY PAINED RN. AND I WANT ANOTHER UK/LONDON SIGNING IDC WHERE I WILL LITERALLY TRAVEL FOR HOURS TO GET MY VINYL SIGNED (WHEN IT ARRIVES). GO AND DO A SIGNING IN MANCHESTER OR CORNWALL LANA IDC I WILL GO TO THE SIGNING. EVEN IF IT'S LIMITED. LANA. LANA LANA LANA YOU'RE LEGIT TAKING OVER MY LIFE ATM.

sorry omfg this was so unexpected and thinking she's one hour away from me is killing me

BTW how do you record what is being played on your PC? is it easy?

If more of us knew we could help each other in situations like this more effectively

Just heard Salvatore on Radio 1 in the car I am in love!! I had literally just got in the car when Salvatore ended, heard her radio interview (it was sooo adorable when she called Huw Huwybear) and then Salvatore fully, it was so unexpected and beautiful! It's rainy and dark here in the UK and yet I felt like I was in an old Italian film driving home lmao. Heard she is going to be live on Radio 1 in a week's time, cannot wait! :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter: