ilovetati

Honeymoon - Pre-Release and Discussion Thread

So she was here today, will be here Friday, in NYC Saturday, and back live on Tuesday? She's gon die by jetlag wtf. Also I'm trying to find everywhere the BBC Radio 1 studios address because I'm camping idgaf

I swear there is an audience for some Radio 1 performances? Not long ago they were airing competitions to win tickets to see Live Lounge performances.

I swear there is an audience for some Radio 1 performances? Not long ago they were airing competitions to win tickets to see Live Lounge performances.

OMG.............. I'M CHOKING HOW TO COP ONE. I need to gorge on her as much as possible I would sell my parents my cat and my soul to see a radio performance live

ZKcaooE.png

Guys should I listen to it? People who are waiting for the album, did you listen to salvatore? :defeated:

I'm waiting and I didn't listen.

Edit: 4 tracks before release is enough. 

giphy.gif

OMG.............. I'M CHOKING HOW TO COP ONE. I need to gorge on her as much as possible I would sell my parents my cat and my soul to see a radio performance live

I feel you honey but I don't think hers is a 'Live Lounge' performance as such? Literally the Radio 1 competitions are so easy too, it's just like 'What song is this lyric from?'  :toofunny:

Guys should I listen to it? People who are waiting for the album, did you listen to salvatore? :defeated:

I'm waiting but I listened to it because it's obviously high quality being from the radio (plus I had literally just gotten in the car and thought I was in a dream hearing a new Lana song lmao) 

I feel you honey but I don't think hers is a 'Live Lounge' performance as such? Literally the Radio 1 competitions are so easy too, it's just like 'What song is this lyric from?'  :toofunny:

I just checked and they obviously don't sell tickets, at least yet :defeated: I'm still camping though I need the address omg

ZKcaooE.png