5 minutes ago, Jimmytheworst said:

Mean girls cuz a hoe gotta revisit the classics :hype: 

clueless >>>>>>>> 

i just find Cher so much more relatable

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I'm still in the middle of it but I'm watching The Devil All The Time, it's on netflix!

Bill Skarsgard, Robert Pattinson & Sebastian Stan are in it and the only reason I'm watching it is cuz I like looking at them lol

It's not a bad movie tho, it's set in the 50's and 60s but it came out in 2020.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

The Midnight Sky. 

If you want to watch it, don't. 

I'm sorry but it's probably the most boring thing I've ever watched :yawn:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 1/9/2021 at 2:17 PM, CHIPCHROME said:

Watched Sleeping Beauty (1959) last night on Disney+, because it is hands down my favourite disney movie of all time.
But I can't help but feel that the opening scenes have been completely overhauled visually.
It felt like I was starting a COMPLETELY different movie than the one I used to watch on VHS as a child.
But still Disney's best :oprah:

Did you like the remake? I was a lil disappointed

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Promising Young Woman. 

it’s a pretty good blend of genres with some significantly tense moments. The true gag is the soundtrack which features boys by charli xcx, stars are blind by Paris Hilton, and the boat lullaby from the classic, night of the hunter. 

Definitely worth checking out for fans of thrillers or if even say an adventurous rom com viewer. 

5 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Did you like the remake? I was a lil disappointed

I liked Maleficent. Haven’t watched the second one in full and it’s because I’m not a fan of live action fairytales. Especially ones from my childhood :trisha: but the remastered animated one was still great, it’s just the beginning that got redone.

8 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

I liked Maleficent. Haven’t watched the second one in full and it’s because I’m not a fan of live action fairytales. Especially ones from my childhood :trisha: but the remastered animated one was still great, it’s just the beginning that got redone.

Idk WHY I thought you were talking about Beauty & the Beast hahaha

I liked Maleficent as well & Sleeping Beauty is my fav princess movie

I meant I didn't like the remake of B&TB with Emma Watson

3 hours ago, domandapiano said:

Promising Young Woman. 

it’s a pretty good blend of genres with some significantly tense moments. The true gag is the soundtrack which features boys by charli xcx, stars are blind by Paris Hilton, and the boat lullaby from the classic, night of the hunter. 

Definitely worth checking out for fans of thrillers or if even say an adventurous rom com viewer. 

PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY :ma:

1-8.gif

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

3 hours ago, suicideblonde said:

Last night I watched Kill Bill 1 & 2. not sure what to think of it bcuz i never watch action movies like that but Uma slayed 

Love her in Pulp Fiction

2 hours ago, sexyslutboy said:

I just rewatched Kill Your Darlings.  A must-watch for anyone interested in Allen Ginsberg or the beat poets at all :smokes2:

I've been wanting to watch this!!! Daniel Radcliffe is in it right? Isn't the main guy a writer who's addicted to drugs?