Lana Del Rey

Last Movie You Watched?

eyes wide shut (1999) i think its my 26th time watching it because theres so many philosophical concepts hidden throughout the film my guilty pleasure is reading blogs dedicated to it that just explore different themes/hidden meanings

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

12 minutes ago, COCC said:

The latest Jurassic World movie and it was :yawn:

i work at a 19+ theatre that serves food to ur seat and i walked in on it playing when serving and it looked insanely boring i giggled at the nowthis vid😭

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

20 minutes ago, saturnlana said:

i work at a 19+ theatre that serves food to ur seat and i walked in on it playing when serving and it looked insanely boring i giggled at the nowthis vid😭

99% are hunting scenes, with the dinosaurs becoming increasingly dangerous and the situations increasingly dicey. At the same time, everyone knows that no main character is going to die - which is why all these scenes are pretty much for nothing :flop:

Licorice Pizza. Phillip Seymour Hoffman’s son is great in it, as is the Haim girl

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I just finished watching Last Night in Soho, and I think it's a great film.

I'm not a huge film buff, so I don't really complain about the details. I mainly either like a movie or I don't, but I would definitely recommend this one. ❤️

9ad04f27c11b03cddf5df1e92963a73db5589138

Spoiler

Thoughts:

It kind of bothered me how practically all the men, except for Eloise's love interest, were sort of creeps. Especially the cop who was flirting with Eloise, but didn't bother once to properply introduce himself. Maybe if he did, she would've known he wasn't Jack and she wouldn't have been as paranoid by him. 

i was also interested by the plot twist mainly for bringing a "complex" idea with no right or wrong aspect to it. Sadie killed all those men, and it's understood why she did so; however her actions weren't necessarily the "right" approach. I like how, therefore, she's not a good or bad character, she just is. 

The movie isn't quite perfect, but I personally enjoyed it! ❤️

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

“ladies of the chorus” starring marilyn monroe 

this is the first movie i’ve watched starring marilyn, it’s available on youtube, & i figured, why not? it isn’t the greatest movie, but it certainly wasn’t terrible & marilyn is simply so gorgeous & wonderful :trisha: i also love the fashion in this film, honestly it was wholesome despite some of the outdated attitudes, i really should watch films more often lol

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix