Lana Del Rey

Last Movie You Watched?

Would be interesting because I get bored, and I need films to watch :P

Last night I watched Katy Perry: Part Of Me - It was a good film, I didn't expect Katy's parents to be like the way they were, aw, she sung gospel music though, cutie

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

Guest Chloe

Last night I watched Black Swan and Never Let Me Go, but that's no change, I watch one of them like every 2 days, I loveeee them

Guest Chloe

Black Swan is genius! And Never Let Me Go....I'm sure you've read the book? It's one of my favorites :)

Yes! I love the book, too.

Guest MissDaytona

DO YOU WATCH HOMELAND? I'M OBSESSED WITH THAT SHOW!

YESSSS omg can't wait for the 2nd season!! Literally one of the best things on TV rn

YESSSS omg can't wait for the 2nd season!! Literally one of the best things on TV rn

AAAHHHHGGGGGGG Finally, I find someone who loves this show.This show has fucked my mind up in so many ways. I really hope Carrie gets Brody's bitchass but I can't help but love their relationship.

Last week I saw "The Cabin in the Woods" and "Piranha 3DD" - great movies

I have to disagree with Prianha, it's only 1 hour 11 minutes long, and David Hasselhoff annoys me, and it's so unrealistic, like how did a piranha get in her vagina omg

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

I have to disagree with Prianha, it's only 1 hour 11 minutes long, and David Hasselhoff annoys me, and it's so unrealistic, like how did a piranha get in her vagina omg

For me, that wasn't a real movie, but a comedy movie, and I have to agree with what you said about the DH, particulary the part when the kid needs help...

tumblr_mhzjal5z1N1rab19lo1_1280.png