Lana Del Rey

Last Movie You Watched?

Over the past two days, John Tucker Must Die has been on MTV, so naturally I watched it both times. I own that movie on DVD AND Blu-ray, it's really one of my favorites.

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones has been watched a couple of times this past week though. Lol, I think it's the best out of the Paranormal series..

Over the past two days, John Tucker Must Die has been on MTV, so naturally I watched it both times. I own that movie on DVD AND Blu-ray, it's really one of my favorites.

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones has been watched a couple of times this past week though. Lol, I think it's the best out of the Paranormal series..

When JTMD came out I had the biggest crush on Jesse Metcalfe. Like my first celebrity crush.  :w8ing:

I watched this movie Wish Upon on Netflix on New Year's Eve. My sister almost beated me for convincing her to watch it and the last monologue was cringeworthy, but I kinda enjoyed  :fact:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Enchanted, not something I would normally have watched but it was on TV while I was watching my cousins son who is 1 and a half and I distracted him a while watching the animals on it then I ended up watching it myself, pretty good for a kids disney movie.