Lana Del Rey

Last Movie You Watched?

My Own Private Idaho. Fucking depressing.

It had this bitter-sweet quality to it and it made it even more sad knowing that River Phoenix has passed away .

U7rR3.png

I will say that it's the second time I've watched it, so I went in knowing it was crap and enjoying it for that reason. You...thought different? :P

The acting is pretty good and the script original and inteliigent. It's campy yet serious at the same time . I don't know , I quite liked it . :P

U7rR3.png

The acting is pretty good and the script original and inteliigent. It's campy yet serious at the same time . I don't know , I quite liked it . :P

Oh god, I thought the sister was a terrible actor! And do you remember Ginger's little monologue after she killed the janitor? About killing being like touching yourself? Way too "horror movie"-contrived.

It's decent trash :P

Sounds good to me BF9tr.png Pink Flamingos is one of my favourite movies and it's pretty much just trash .

Get thee to the emoticon suggestion thread and add this BF9tr.png Literally all of OGG's emoticons, really.

I haven't seen that, I'll have to check it out. I love trash :whitney:

Get thee to the emoticon suggestion thread and add this BF9tr.png Literally all of OGG's emoticons, really.

I haven't seen that, I'll have to check it out. I love trash :whitney:

Done BF9tr.png And do it . It's all kinds of fucked up

U7rR3.png