Luda

What should Lana's fans be called?

I would hate to be named 'monster' or a 'belieber'

I am happy with Team Lana or just simply fans of Lana Del Rey

Even though I hate being named... I saw someone say 'Lana's lucky ones' I think it's great but I like being called Team Lana or simply a Lana Fan.

I hope she doesn't name us.

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

This again. facepalm6.gif And for the second time, I will say that we will be called nothing. Fanbase names are really corny and awful.

I agree with this. I hate when fanbases have names, how about you just say you're a fan of the person.

Yeah, Lana is an artist and we are her fans, that should be it.

I like being a part of Team Lana:) Not being a lolita/gangster or lanator

Lanator?! wtf... I can't even...

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

This again. facepalm6.gif And for the second time, I will say that we will be called nothing. Fanbase names are really corny and awful.

Again? Was it discussed before? :creep:

Nothing shut up

Rude :imbeingsarcasticbitch2:

Again? Was it discussed before? :creep:

It was on ldr.fm once, and I have seen some posts on tumblr about it. But what's the deal with some people needing to have a nickname? When I was a Gaga fan I was really fucking embarrassed about the whole "little monsters" thing.

last.fm  

It was on ldr.fm once, and I have seen some posts on tumblr about it. But what's the deal with some people needing to have a nickname? When I was a Gaga fan I was really fucking embarrassed about the whole "little monsters" thing.

I wasn't on LDR.FM so I had no idea.

I think it's kinda cool and an easy way to refer to an artist's fans.

I wasn't on LDR.FM so I had no idea.

I think it's kinda cool and an easy way to refer to an artist's fans.

I'm just kinda tired of the whole thing, hahaha, wasn't ment to be rude or anything.

Can't say I agree. "Gaga fan" is alot shorter than "little monster". I think Gaga started it 'cause it makes her fans feel closer to her.

last.fm  

I'm just kinda tired of the whole thing, hahaha, wasn't ment to be rude or anything.

Can't say I agree. "Gaga fan" is alot shorter than "little monster". I think Gaga started it 'cause it makes her fans feel closer to her.

I'm kinda used to your style so this time I didn't think of rude or anything like that :D

Sometimes Gaga's fans are referred to as 'monsters.' IDK, I thought it'd be nice. But the names given already are awful. Lanators? Eww.

Little Monsters are the newer fans, it's just Monsters for the fans that have been there for longer.

I'm kinda used to your style so this time I didn't think of rude or anything like that :D

Sometimes Gaga's fans are referred to as 'monsters.' IDK, I thought it'd be nice. But the names given already are awful. Lanators? Eww.

Hahahahhahaha, oh well.

I think we should just stay far, far away from fanbase names.

last.fm