Luda

What should Lana's fans be called?

I don't really like fan base names, but the best ones I've seen (in youtube and tumblr) are children of the bad revolution and del Reys. Frankly, I never use those names, I just say "I'm a fan of ______". 

----      ---Harvey's in the sky with diamonds and he's making me crazy. All he wants to do is party with his pretty baby

Well, I wouldn't label myself with any fan base name, no matter if the name 'fits' the artist.

It seems pointless to me.

I can't imagine myself saying stuff like: I'm a Del Reyer or whatever people use to call themselves.

It sounds ridiculous. Is it hard to say I'm a Lana Del Rey fan or just I love Lana Del Rey?

tumblr_m4psq49G061r1q9lt.gif

Well, I wouldn't label myself with any fan base name, no matter if the name 'fits' the artist.

It seems pointless to me.

I can't imagine myself saying stuff like: I'm a Del Reyer or whatever people use to call themselves.

It sounds ridiculous. Is it hard to say I'm a Lana Del Rey fan or just I love Lana Del Rey?

tumblr_m4psq49G061r1q9lt.gif

I don't think it's pointless at all! The world is full of good examples:

the world of sport is full of names and almost every artist who goes big

coins a suitable term for their fans.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

I just hope Lana won't start calling her fans something like 'little monsters', 'beliebers', 'army' or stuff like that.

It's just doesn't suit her or her music and I don't think it would suit her fans either.

I don't see why we'd want to make up a fanbase name though. Apart from the fact they're embarassing, shouldn't Lana make on if she wants to? I think she would've by now if she was ever going to.

I think she'd cringe a bit if a fan came up with some random fanbase name, for example Ed Sheeran doesn't even like Sheeranators or whatever it is which is what most of his fans call themselves.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Don't kill me in my sleep but I don't mind being part of a fanbase.  

I don't know Lanatics were in my head.  Again don't murder me k thanks   :toofunny:

god knows I tried

I don't think it's pointless at all! The world is full of good examples:

the world of sport is full of names and almost every artist who goes big

coins a suitable term for their fans.

Not really, it`s just Gaga, Biebz, the Disney kids....and every single name is embarrassing/10.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I don't really like fan base names, but the best ones I've seen (in youtube and tumblr) are children of the bad revolution and del Reys. Frankly, I never use those names, I just say "I'm a fan of ______". 

"children of the bad revolution" is the most unsuitable name for Lana Del rey fans!

It rather sounds like a politics thriller with Robert Redford...

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥