HEARTCORE

Billboard Interview on Big Eyes and Upcoming Album 'Honeymoon'

I also don't think this speaks strongly about her feeling towards Ultraviolence, I think she's prolific as ever but this time she actually wants to release the music she makes instead of hiding it from the world until someone hacks her macbook.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Hmmm... Not thrilled about Honeymoon as an album title. I would have prefered "Endless Summer" for instance.

I'm curious what the visuals of this era Will look like (album cover, booklet, videos, photoshoots..)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

I'm REALLY excited. But... I REALLY hope 'I Can Fly' (which is great for a soundtrack, but wouldn't compare to most of Lana's discography) is not any indication of the rest of the album. Oh well, like I've said before Lana has consistently managed to impress me against the odds so I have faith she'll do the same here. But seriously Lana if you don't go through with that Giorgo Moroder collab you were hinting at I might just unstan for real...:eartha:

ANYWAY... I'm actually on the verge of tears at the thought of Lana covering that beauty of a song. That kind of hate-baiting humour is exactly what critics loved about UV so I'm glad she hasn't completely abandoned the lessons she learnt from this era (although it is weird how quickly she moved on from my fav ever album, I guess it was a smart move commercially because now she gets to release beautiful alternative records like UV then satisfy her label woth a good chart topping summer record soon after! Maybe she'll follow Kanye's footsteps and produce one traditional album, then one experimental album (808's HEARTBREAK) then another traditional (MBDTF) then another experimental (YEEZUS) etc.)

Sorry for this long ass post, you can expect a lot of them from now on (as well as the arrival of several newbie's and people that left when UV came out who will now return because our girl is revisiting BTD-ish territorry.)

Speaking of which... Mariah stan this must be your dream come true! Maybe a bit less of the whinning this era. That sound reasonable?

Two things:

I guess then it's likely that we'll be receiving some form of content during The Endless Summer tour? I guess it just makes sense but I may be wrong. tina.gif

And also, am I the only person who kinda preferred the 'Music To Watch Boys To' title? That was so much groovier tbh. tina.gif

I do really like this title but it isn't as immediately effective as 'Born To Die' or 'Ultraviolence'. I presume it'll work though.

title251192345.png