Sign in to follow this  
Gecko

Marilyn Manson

Just now, Ultra Violet said:

It's at times like this when you know that no amount of evidence will sway their opinion because they simply do not want to see it. 

I was a blinded fan too and guess what, I got out that mentality when I realized some of your favorite male artists are in fact sexist pigs. It was unfortunate but that’s the reality. I hope everyone who experienced the terrible shit MM did to them finds some kind of peace and hope. PTSD is not something to be played around with. 

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

I've followed ERW for a very long time (ever since the beginning of Westworld, basically) and although I don't live with her and cant describe how the situation happened between both of them, I can say one thing for sure: discrediting a victim's testimony (specially when its a woman) just because YOU dont believe them is the most foul thing on earth. Its not up to us to say its true or that she knew what she was facing with. Thats justice role. Our role, as civilized human beings, is to guarantee that this wont be happening anytime soon to ANYONE and spread the message.

This is making me sick. Please do not victim blame or attempt to invalidate their trauma x

Edit: this appears to be another situation where a user has created two accounts to participate in drama. Both accounts have been banned.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

It is 2021, victim blaming is the most backwards thing someone could do. I absolute hate this culture of "we need solid evidence" or that BS. ERW isn't asking you to judge the validity of what she's saying, because she's speaking of her grief and trauma--and neither of those things need to be validated externally. No one is asking for MM to be thrown in jail without a trial--that will come in due time, if need be--what is required right now is to support someone who has been scarred. 

This shouldn't even really be about Marilyn Manson; this is about ERW and making sure she feels supported and heard. That is the only right way to move forward, and any discussion centered around MM ("did he do it"/"is he bad person"/etc.) is useless noise that is distracting from the only person in this situation who matters, the victim.  

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 minutes ago, Max Del Rey said:

I don't really know how to properly embed instagram post on here. But here's a screencap:

mz4PHbF.jpg

@/anniejanasbrams on Instagram claims to have a convo with Marilyn Manson in which he fatshames Lana and says a bunch of other shit about her.

The dude is an overall disgusting, malicious and despicable psychopath. Annie’s statement is horrific and disturbing. To quote her:

”He’d tell me “he was locked and loaded safely underground.” He’d say shit like if everything blows up and his career is in the shitter, he’d grab all his guns and start shooting in random directions so “whoever  goes, goes down with me.”

I hope all of his victims are safe. He needs to be arrested. 

12 minutes ago, Roses of Saigon said:

The dude is an overall disgusting, malicious and despicable psychopath. Annie’s statement is horrific and disturbing. To quote her:

”He’d tell me “he was locked and loaded safely underground.” He’d say shit like if everything blows up and his career is in the shitter, he’d grab all his guns and start shooting in random directions so “whoever  goes, goes down with me.”

I hope all of his victims are safe. He needs to be arrested. 

this man needs to be under some psychiatric hold he sounds clinically insane 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

26 minutes ago, new gods said:

this man needs to be under some psychiatric hold he sounds clinically insane 

He’s been clinically insane since he stepped on the scene. His father is just as disgusting as he is.

I know the texts say “my friend dated her” what friend? Even if that is true, weren’t there rumors swirling that THESE TWO dated briefly (or at least hooked up).

This is typical fuckboy behavior. Date or sleep with a girl then drag them.

It makes me sad because I was a die hard fan of his back in the day.

He’s just salty his ex wife is airing him the fuck out and Lana’s engaged to be married ?

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Posting again here cuz this thread seems a lil more active?

I know the texts say “my friend dated her” what friend? Even if that is true, weren’t there rumors swirling that THESE TWO dated briefly (or at least hooked up).

This is typical fuckboy behavior. Date or sleep with a girl then drag them.

It makes me sad because I was a die hard fan of his back in the day.

He’s just salty his ex wife is airing him the fuck out and Lana’s engaged to be married ?

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels