TRENCH

Yung Lean

saw him tonight in London and during Kyoto like 200+ people ran on stage it was crazy

I was too far up to get on with them so I got it on video ahha they ended the show after that so everyone left a lil bit pissed off but it was their own fault tbh

http://disabels.tumblr.com/post/111899576646/oh-my-god-what

LMAO yes, I hear about it on a facebook fan page

I like how much energy his concerts have though 

ok i know this thread is obviously dead but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLVeCAWV9-M

new single + video, plus a new tour!

i'll be going to the march 30th date - it'll be my fourth time seeing lean so i'm super excited  :flutter:  i never come out of his shows disappointed

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I know this thread is dead but I just want to express my excitement for the new album  :ahh: 

My friend and I are locked up in quarantine (obviously) together, but where we're at it's really easy to get to this completely empty golf course we have nearby. It's safe and socially distant because there's never anyone there since it's private property and all and at the moment it's closed because sports aren't allowed.... and I mean it's technically trespassing but from the angle at which we enter it, the groundskeeper / owner has no view of us from his house so he can't see us  :creep: there's a gorgeous spot right at the edge that looks over the city. You can see everything, it's super beautiful. We decided that on Friday when the album drops we're gonna wait till the sun starts setting and head up there and sit at our favourite spot, take a speaker, some weed, and copious amounts of alcohol and listen to the album in full for the first time there together.  :wub:

I'm so so so hyped. I'm devastated his London show got postponed but this has given us something to rly look forward to and hopefully it'll half make up for it!! This album is sounding amazing so far, Boylife in EU and Pikachu are both incredible but Violence is next level. We've even decided we're gonna wear cute outfits and makeup, which will be hilarious since we have to do all kinds of climbing and jumping and fuckin parkour to get to the golf course hahaha but yeah, it's gonna be so fun!!  :flutter:  I've been so ready for this album for sooooooooo long. Stream Violence!

Wq9zHLl.jpg