Sign in to follow this  
Tyler

Brooklyn Baby (Music Video)// Directed by Me

Hey Lanaboards! So, I've done a few music videos in the past, and it's taken me awhile to do a Lana one. I've always felt a little intimidated by doing a Lana video, but when I heard BB for the first time, I knew I had to do it. I directed, filmed, and edited this video, and have been working on it since July (conception started in June).

I usually create characters for my videos, but I decided to actual try loosely portray portions of Lana's life in this video. The video takes place at Lana's bedroom in Lake Placid, Brooklyn, and in Coney Island. In addition to the locations, I tried to pack tons of Lana Easter eggs in there for the fans (ex: her fav movies, books, outfits she's worn).

I would really appreciate any support you can give the video. Thank you so much for watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J17hymjIsns

2dt29zc.jpg

Oh I really liked it! Congratulations! And all those references :oprah: I know it's a pain in the ass to gather everything (clothes, props, even actors lol) so kudos for that as well. Love the idea of Lana and her background for this song, I can totally picture the official video being something like this :) I think @@ilovetati once shared a similar idea...

:mariah:

Wish you had kept the interview bit in the trailer tho...

ZmJh1LG.jpg

Wish you had kept the interview bit in the trailer tho...

Haha I thought about it, but the song itself is already almost 6 minutes. If I had a better interview clip I may of kept it, but it was very hard to find an audio clip of Lana talking about Brooklyn and her musical beginnings in length. But thank you so much for the support! :)

2dt29zc.jpg

I hope Lana sees it & acknowledges it.

You tellin me. :cryney: This is the best thing I can offer her as a thank you in fan art terms.

Oh my god the mic cord over the shoulder  :ohmy: this is so perfect. You look like you had so much fun!

So glad you all pick up on all the little Lana quirks that no one else does!!

2dt29zc.jpg

Oh my god, absolutely sexy. Totally bested my expectations, everything is so fantastic; the video is beautiful, and I am honored that you shared this with us.

EDITED: Just realized you're a male so tell your lady friend in the video that she is a very beautiful woman and I loved watching her.

Again, great job, I can't wait to see more from you; don't stop.

EDITED: Just realized you're a male so tell your lady friend in the video that she is a very beautiful woman and I loved watching her.

I told her what you said, and you made her so happy!! I think she was about to cry lol.

And THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you leaving comments. Out of everyone that watches the video, it means the most to me what you guys, the real Lana stans, think about it :heart: :oprah: .

2dt29zc.jpg

We have each other on Twitter. I will certainly private mail the link to her and see if she notices, I know someone else who she follows so can get them to send it too. Please note - she follows that many accounts now that she prob gets spammed with fan DMs 24/7 so it may still go unnoticed but we can give it a shot!

We have each other on Twitter. I will certainly private mail the link to her and see if she notices, I know someone else who she follows so can get them to send it too. Please note - she follows that many accounts now that she prob gets spammed with fan DMs 24/7 so it may still go unnoticed but we can give it a shot!

Thank you so much, that's very generous of you! It's worth a shot. <3 :cuteface: What's your twitter, so i can follow you as well?

2dt29zc.jpg