Jack

The Horror Movie Thread

On 4/13/2020 at 8:44 PM, cheaptrailertrashglm said:

i really want to see The Turning and The Boy II!

I watched The Boy 1 with my mom a while ago and really enjoyed it. I might rewatch soon and watch the sequel :excited:

Also, has anybody here seen 'The Poughkeepsie Tapes' (2007) and 'Terrifier' (2016)? I'm thinking of watching them, and have seen reviews on social media saying they are some of the scariest horrors out there. Are they any good? :biblio:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

On 7/14/2021 at 3:40 PM, Style said:

I watched The Boy 1 with my mom a while ago and really enjoyed it. I might rewatch soon and watch the sequel :excited:

Also, has anybody here seen 'The Poughkeepsie Tapes' (2007) and 'Terrifier' (2016)? I'm thinking of watching them, and have seen reviews on social media saying they are some of the scariest horrors out there. Are they any good? :biblio:

ooooo enjoy!!!

i've seen the poughkeepsie tapes and eh it was okay. i wouldn't watch it again.

~INSTA1.gif

On 7/14/2021 at 3:40 PM, Style said:

Didn't like Poughkeepsie Tapes. I really enjoyed Terrifier though. It’s a fun movie for what it is. As for being scary, thats hard to say for sure. 

just finished the poughkeepsie tapes and somebody lied to me several times because that was the most unscary film i’ve ever watched it was actually boring :crossed:

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

12 minutes ago, Style said:

just finished the poughkeepsie tapes and somebody lied to me several times because that was the most unscary film i’ve ever watched it was actually boring :crossed:

I gave up on that one in the first 20 minutes :eartha:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

I gave up on that one in the first 20 minutes :eartha:

this girl on tiktok lost her shjt over it and was raving about how terrifying it is and how you will never be able to sleep alone but i actually wanted to sleep through it :bye:

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

2 minutes ago, Style said:

this girl on tiktok lost her shjt over it and was raving about how terrifying it is and how you will never be able to sleep alone but i actually wanted to sleep through it :bye:

probably the first ""horror"" movie she watched then because that ain't it :bye:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, your dealer said:

this is the most fucked up movie i've ever seen. 

yup. its the perfect horror movie and incredibly tragic and depressing.. but its everything horror should be in a film

24 minutes ago, Volta said:

Martyrs is the best horror movie ever. Argue with the wall:fabcat:

never heard of this one, is it new?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, your dealer said:

omg PLS prepare yourself. you will literally never be the same after watching this. 

probably not because I'm pretty much desensitized after spending my teenage years watching the most fucked up stuff on the internet

unfortunately tho I'm not proud

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I’d never heard of Haunter til seeing it on this thread, watched it tonight and kind of loved its take on the classic ghost story. Abigail Breslin carried it on her back. Strangely it reminded me of mother! a few times.

also I downloaded martyrs but I’m scared to watch it