delreyfreak

Favorite Lana Boyfriend

Barrie is arguably the most well-known and inspiring boyfriend of her career. Because he hung out with good musicians, was real, far from showbiz and its falsity.

Lana was heavily inspired by this circle of friends (and a few rappers) she also hung out with. She may have been more alone, but her music was so special, she could pull off THAT thing. She was angry and inspired at the same time. :flutter:

I know that between them things went badly afterwards because of Barrie's addictions, but he was and remains this cool guy who gave Lana the confidence to do her own thing without being ashamed of it. She could be "weird". Finally I understand myself, I think of "Lana Del Rey". For Lizzy, I know there were others but we can make the connection: she always hung out with guys far from the Hollywood tumult and I think all that kind of shaped her. :legend:

The second, I would say Francesco Carrozzini. Although he was a hateful guy for what he did to her next, she was very inspired by him too. It gets along and was very in love, so we can't take that away from her. 

The rest sound like everyday lovers, Lana has been bored ever since. :(

20 hours ago, barttttender said:

I don't know anyything about this guy. Are they still dating, and what does he do? Is it true lana is engaged?

it’s speculated that they started dating again after breaking up around august 2022.

lana being engaged is a rumour and we don’t rlly know how true it is, but she was seen with her “fiancé” evan mid april of this year, and not seen again after that. lana hung out with jack twice lately so i think her and evan are done :lmao:jack is in a band called salem, they’re pretty good, u should check them out. the genre is witch house and jack raps in a few songs. he’s also smoking hot imo

Edited by drugsdesire

Not sure about the name but for me the favorite would be the guy she wrote video games about .. 

without him things wouldn’t be the same no ? 

On 5/13/2023 at 7:19 PM, violentvioletsky said:

Arthur Lynn, I wonder what he's up to now :eartha2:

its the way ive tried so hard to find something about him somewhere just to see what hes up to and theres LITERALLY nothing, ive used everything i know and ive only been able to find his sister :oprah:

😋🫶🏼

I think it’s hard for me to favor a man she’s been romantically involved with…. Of course I’ll always swoon over the chemistry she has with Barrie, and how well they inspire each other. But she had to have had her reasons for leaving. It’s hard for me to be team Ex BF :lel: I would hate to make it seem like I don’t want her to grow :toofunny:

8 hours ago, guns and roses said:

its the way ive tried so hard to find something about him somewhere just to see what hes up to and theres LITERALLY nothing, ive used everything i know and ive only been able to find his sister :oprah:

Frrrrr his presence is a mystery. The only thing I found of his was a soundcloud account, but the last time he uploaded something on it was three years ago lol

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

11 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

I WILL say…. Lana should date more photographers. :true: we really took that for granted when we started flooding his instagram with 🐀 

Wasn't that to the boxer guy she sings about in HTD, I can't remember his name

Edit: It's Joe duh. She literally says his name in the song.

Jo0QmK8_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edited by fl0r1dakil0s