naachoboy

Kali Uchis

34 minutes ago, Elle said:

Kali announced on her IG story that the album will be released at 10am PST tomorrow rather than midnight, so it will be available worldwide 22 hours from now x

I have it pre-ordered via iTunes. Will it appear during that time?

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

5 minutes ago, kaliuchissimp said:

remember that the album is dropping November 18, 10 PM PST.

I believe it’s 10AM, not PM, so in about 20 hours from now x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Wowwww her IG live.. she is truly the most beautiful woman on this planet :xcry: Kali Uchis pls marry me x

Also, she played some snippets from the new album - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Telepatia is amazing... sounds like it could’ve been on Por Vida. Honestly tired of the subtle racism I’ve seen on her insta of “fans” complaining that she’s making a Latin album.. you don’t have to speak Spanish to appreciate the music. :smh: 

14417469274.gif

1 minute ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Telepatia is amazing... sounds like it could’ve been on Por Vida. Honestly tired of the subtle racism I’ve seen on her insta of “fans” complaining that she’s making a Latin album.. you don’t have to speak Spanish to appreciate the music. :smh: 

im sure that telepathic is from an old demo, we had the snippet of the song

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

https://dbree.org/v/35fb56 this is the snippet

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

8/10 album!!!! I really loved it. And her visuals this era have been ON point. Very gorgeous from the covers to the videos!!! The only song i didn’t like that much was Quiero Sentirme Bien, my fav was definitely Vaya con Dios 

Vaya con Dios gives me Portishead/trip hop vibes. Definitely a bop!

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY