naachoboy

Kali Uchis

9 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Why did she move Aqui Yo Mando towards the end of the tracklist? It was track 4 and now is track 10 on apple music/itunes :biblio: What a weird choice 

Watch her change the album cover as well... I don't understand Kali sometimes lol

Kali registered a new song produced by "Tommy Brown" (worked with a lot of arts, including Ariana Grande, Lil Tecca, Megan Thee Stallion and Justin Bieber) and "Xavi" (worked with Ariana Grande and Lil Tecca) called "Culo"

"Pardo" can be a producer or a songwriter

69NPyfq.png

giphy.gif

On 1/1/2021 at 12:41 PM, kaliuchissimp said:

Kali registered a new song produced by "Tommy Brown" (worked with a lot of arts, including Ariana Grande, Lil Tecca, Megan Thee Stallion and Justin Bieber) and "Xavi" (worked with Ariana Grande and Lil Tecca) called "Culo"

"Pardo" can be a producer or a songwriter

69NPyfq.png

Omg I love her but that title is so ordinary :deadbanana:

By the way, the Sin Miedo tracklist was changed (again) to its original order. I'm super glad about that.

7 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Omg I love her but that title is so ordinary :deadbanana:

By the way, the Sin Miedo tracklist was changed (again) to its original order. I'm super glad about that.

didn't she recently say on her insta stories that she would make changes to all her music, cover wise too just because she could?

that also made me assume that was the reason of her not having the SM vinyls on her site like she said was going to do

4 hours ago, 301 said:

didn't she recently say on her insta stories that she would make changes to all her music, cover wise too just because she could?

that also made me assume that was the reason of her not having the SM vinyls on her site like she said was going to do

God please no :crai:

just spent 3 hrs reading the thread from the beginning for literally no reason when i should be asleep :toofunny: but now i have some things to say... i really had to go back and listen to all of isolation again because people's reactions to the album were so bad?? it's a solid debut album i really don't know what was rotting yalls brains in 2018... u were probably tired of having to wait that long for the album but anyway

i have to say i got a few chuckles in when i saw someone in 2016 say the album was coming :slayty: 

anyways i'm going to sleep now as i should

20 minutes ago, partymonster said:

just spent 3 hrs reading the thread from the beginning for literally no reason when i should be asleep :toofunny: but now i have some things to say... i really had to go back and listen to all of isolation again because people's reactions to the album were so bad?? it's a solid debut album i really don't know what was rotting yalls brains in 2018... u were probably tired of having to wait that long for the album but anyway

i have to say i got a few chuckles in when i saw someone in 2016 say the album was coming :slayty: 

was that person me :crai:

I was so convinced that the album was coming because she kept saying it was and then nothing :defeated:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

11 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

was that person me :crai:

I was so convinced that the album was coming because she kept saying it was and then nothing :defeated:

i don’t remember actually, it was a lot of people but i’m gonna assume u said it too because u were the most active in the thread. a true kali uchis STAN hunny.

okay i’m going to sleep forreal

10 hours ago, partymonster said:

I would also like to know if @Trash Magic still hates kali 

5 hours ago, partymonster said:

I would also like to know if @Trash Magic still hates kali 

Lmao this is funny. I have no interest in her, as a rule I have no respect for artists who are instagram models / wear excessive make up :lmao:

I randomly added la luz (Fin) to my playlist last month tho I like it

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

20 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Lmao this is funny. I have no interest in her, as a rule I have no respect for artists who are instagram models / wear excessive make up :lmao:

I randomly added la luz (Fin) to my playlist last month tho I like it

i've always thought her makeup was cute:toofunny: but yass her new album is so good

On 2/2/2021 at 2:41 PM, Trash Magic said:

This is sort of a weird take to discount an artist by their appearance and personal style choices rather than by their music/art :ohsnap2: 

Anyway, I just popped back in here to say that I've re-fallen in love with Drunken Babble again. About this time last year I re-discovered it and grew such an appreciation for it, after initially disliking most of it upon my first listen in 2017. Over the past year, I've grown to love it so so much - The 4-track run of Table for Two, You Just Wanna Stay, Never Be Yours, and What They Say is one of the greatest 4-track runs of all time. I keep listening to Never Be Yours on loop and don't grow sick of it - it's such a catchy bop, one of my fave tracks of hers now x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

17 hours ago, Elle said:

This is sort of a weird take to discount an artist by their appearance and personal style choices rather than by their music/art :ohsnap2: 

May not be politically correct but idgaf it's one of the things I like so much about Lana / Weyes Blood etc... I do think there is something to be said for artistry and the way artists present themselves/what they want people to notice especially in their presence online but I won't get into it :flop:  I just happen to have a strong aversion to the entire makeup / YouTuber / influencer sphere and the culture around it I know people won't agree with me :barrie:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey