naachoboy

Kali Uchis

14 minutes ago, Elle said:

Kali's announced that she will be returning to the sound of 'Por Vida' for her next album:

omg what if this is the hint to por vida dos and the og version of honey baby finally comes out

Kali filmed a game of Song Association with me ELLE Magazine! I always love watching the videos from this series, so it’s super cool Kali did one. She sounds incredible throughout the whole video - her vocals keep getting better and better. The vocal coach she started seeing about a year ago has really helped her so much, and she already had a beautiful voice before, so that’s saying a lot! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

telepatía is becoming another infamous tiktok sleeper hit :gclap:INTERSCOPE needs to start promoting her. The way she’s given independent record label vibes despite being signed to a major label is pitiful, hopefully this song is the one that does it for her.

also where is the sin miedo vinyl :biblio:

giphy.gif

On 2/26/2021 at 8:46 PM, sweetener said:

Solita bonus track we won :sass: And I love that the cover has a retro feel

My instincts tell me it's just going to be black but a clear, white, or translucent pink would be perfect :flutter: I assume it will be officially revealed tomorrow

HHV has a better look at the cover https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/kali-uchis-sin-miedo-del-amor-y-otros-demonios-804837?p=yezV6r

9 hours ago, White Hot Forever said:

Solita bonus track we won :sass: And I love that the cover has a retro feel

My instincts tell me it's just going to be black but a clear, white, or translucent pink would be perfect :flutter: I assume it will be officially revealed tomorrow

HHV has a better look at the cover https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/kali-uchis-sin-miedo-del-amor-y-otros-demonios-804837?p=yezV6r

I am ECSTATIC that a vinyl release is finally happening / here, howeverrrrrrrrr

i'm also very disappointed tbh... I really wanted the regular cover on vinyl bc it's gorgeous but the unnecessary added typography really threw me off. Plus the fact it's just a standard black pressing for such a packaging that's screaming for a baby pink

:rollin:

Found some pics btw: 

Spoiler

image0.jpg?width=612&height=1088image0.png?width=502&height=1087image1.png?width=502&height=1087image2.png?width=502&height=1087

at least Solita is getting her well deserved crumbs! Hopefully it pops up on a canadian site asap so I can put my order in.

giphy.gif

I'm so happy that Telepatia is becoming more and more huge each day. Kali already knew this, but there's lots of people out there that still don't believe her and her vision. Lots of people were so hesitant with Sin Miedo being so latino centric. I hope this makes her label trust her even more going foward.

11 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Queen :gclap: 

The new vinyl artwork is so ugly. All the wonts are so bad and don't really fit the album aesthetic :awkney: 

Bu8LUre.png

Can ya'll believe this? I can't process the fact that my favorite song off the album is about to be a global smash and will no longer be my little indie underground anthem. We love to see historical moments from legends only.

oprah_happy_tears.gif

z445hpI.png