naachoboy

Kali Uchis

I enjoyed the new album and I'm loving it but it does not come close to Sin Miedo... that's a classic and one of my favorite/most cohesive albums. She rly set the bar high. I feel the Spanish one will be even better. We need to brace ourselves for ese, ninas.

6 minutes ago, MezcalPapi said:

I enjoyed the new album and I'm loving it but it does not come close to Sin Miedo... that's a classic and one of my favorite/most cohesive albums. She rly set the bar high. I feel the Spanish one will be even better. We need to brace ourselves for ese, ninas.

my thoughts exactly!! The Spanish album is definitely coming for Sin Miedo’s wig

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Ok I didn’t vibe with the new album at all on first listen, but I guess I just wasn’t in the right mood because now, on second listen, every single song is hitting so hard! No misses.

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

"Deserve Me" might be the most quality song of the album (that wavy production is absolutely insane... :deadbanana:), but "Hasta Cuando" is her next follow-up hit after "Telepatia". We just need a cute visual to be released (and preferably for my own taste, an extended version of the song as well), and it's off to the charts and the TikTok trends.

giphy.gif

z445hpI.png

6 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

"Deserve Me" might be the most quality song of the album (that wavy production is absolutely insane... :deadbanana:), but "Hasta Cuando" is her next follow-up hit after "Telepatia". We just need a cute visual to be released (and preferably for my own taste, an extended version of the song as well), and it's off to the charts and the TikTok trends.

giphy.gif

Moonlight seems to be coming to HIT

New track for the Isolation anniversary! Suchhhh strong Amy vibes w this one, absolutely love it x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS