naachoboy

Kali Uchis

I only heard a snippet of a couple songs but she's pretty good! I liked the chill sorta vibe I was hearing but I wasn't really blown away.

I think you should listen to the songs in full cause there are parts that are better than others,etc. Some scatting etc.

@@SitarHero the DL is on her website and in the OP.

You can stream here too:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMksmxBLjM0PqQ6MwXGqgSPH9xBba5rz8

I checked her out a few days ago when I first saw this thread

I have to say, Melting really grew on me but I didn't make time to listen to all of her other songs just yet

DL-ing the EP right now, she seems promising

I checked her out a few days ago when I first saw this thread

I have to say, Melting really grew on me but I didn't make time to listen to all of her other songs just yet

DL-ing the EP right now, she seems promising

nice :) tell us what you think after the listen 

@@naachoboy just saw this today. Listening to it at this moment.

So I youtube her (obviously) and I think Know What I want comes to life with the visuals. I liked ! Her voice needs work, but her tone is nice, which is the most important in my humble opinion.  agree with @@butterflies that the beat could be stronger.

In another hand her sound is very colombian even if she's singing in english. The Caribbean soft beat and soft drums give a nice chill vibe that I really enjoy. It's like Mate tea really, perfect for the summer LOL

Her visuals reminds me Marina plus Amy and at some points she does reminds me of Azealia in a Nude Beach a go go style. I don't think she's flat, more like Blasé a la Astrud Gilberto during Bossa Nova era, it's not really flat is more like "I don't care" kind of thing.

Anyway I liked quite a bit, gonna download her ep

here here the videos

glgcDdT.gif

I agree with Viva, she will be great to listen to in the summer, her songs have that "chill" vibe

After listening to the EP a few times, Lottery, Melting and Call Me are my favorite tracks.

In Sycamore Tree after the first minute she does this baby voice which reminds me of Lizzy, it's cute^^
This song doesn't really sound like music though....in a lot of it there is no instrumental and she is just talking...? Although maybe it was meant as an intro since it's only 1:52 long.

I think "You're the only one" would be a better title for Lottery, it fits the mood of the song more. "Lottery" the word makes me think of a fast-paced song full of excitement and well, her music is not that :creep:  It's all good though

I agree with Viva, she will be great to listen to in the summer, her songs have that "chill" vibe

After listening to the EP a few times, Lottery, Melting and Call Me are my favorite tracks.

In Sycamore Tree after the first minute she does this baby voice which reminds me of Lizzy, it's cute^^

This song doesn't really sound like music though....in a lot of it there is no instrumental and she is just talking...? Although maybe it was meant as an intro since it's only 1:52 long.

I think "You're the only one" would be a better title for Lottery, it fits the mood of the song more. "Lottery" the word makes me think of a fast-paced song full of excitement and well, her music is not that :creep:  It's all good though

Melting is one of my faves, at first Call Me too, but now Rush is one of my faves. 

@@naachoboy just saw this today. Listening to it at this moment.

So I youtube her (obviously) and I think Know What I want comes to life with the visuals. I liked ! Her voice needs work, but her tone is nice, which is the most important in my humble opinion.  agree with @@butterflies that the beat could be stronger.

In another hand her sound is very colombian even if she's singing in english. The Caribbean soft beat and soft drums give a nice chill vibe that I really enjoy. It's like Mate tea really, perfect for the summer LOL

Her visuals reminds me Marina plus Amy and at some points she does reminds me of Azealia in a Nude Beach a go go style. I don't think she's flat, more like Blasé a la Astrud Gilberto during Bossa Nova era, it's not really flat is more like "I don't care" kind of thing.

Anyway I liked quite a bit, gonna download her ep

here here the videos

updated the OP LOL