naachoboy

Kali Uchis

i swear i posted about body language way back in this thread. i messaged somebody who scrobbled it on lastfm and they said they had deleted it. it was only under 2 minutes in length 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i swear i posted about body language way back in this thread. i messaged somebody who scrobbled it on lastfm and they said they had deleted it. it was only under 2 minutes in length 

We probably won't get to hear it then  :( I'm just curious tbh. I think I generally prefer Drunken Babble + her stuff before/outside of Por Vida.

nhemaxW.gif

Was skimming youtube when I came across Kali performing an unreleased song called Hold You Down and noticed it hadn't been mentioned previously.

It sounds cute, she should have put it out. From what I've read, it was going to be on the original version of Por Vida and it was produced by Like of Pac Div.

Was skimming youtube when I came across Kali performing an unreleased song called Hold You Down and noticed it hadn't been mentioned previously.

It sounds cute, she should of put it out. From what I've read, it was going to be on the original version of Por Vida and it was produced by Like of Pac Div.

it was never released and yeah she should 

It sounds cute, she should have put it out. From what I've read, it was going to be on the original version of Por Vida and it was produced by Like of Pac Div.

Soeaking of Like, Kali will be featured on his upcoming album releasing this year. He mentioned this after asking him a question about Hold You Down 

2w3b04m.jpg

i knew you guys would have found her!!! SHAME ON U FOR ONLY MENTIONING TABLE FOR TWO LIKE TWICE!!! also i remember listening to an interview she did on a radio station last year (i think it was posted on her youtube account along with a cute lil instrumental video of her in a pool with a boy(friend) they were both deleted from channel though) but yeah on the radio interview they asked what music she liked and from memory she said this "i dont really listen to current music" the interviewer then asked if she liked lana and another artist who ive forgotten and she replied something like "yeah i do, my friend actually went down and recorded some scenes with lana del rey for her ride music video" SO LONG STORY SHORT HER FRIEND IS ONE OF THE CHOLAS IN RIDE  :defeated:  

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

I agree, I really liked Drunken Babble & everything before/outside of Por Vida better. she mixed reggae, doo wop, & early 2000s hip hop in one mixtape, and Por Vida is just generic pop :(