naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Let's see.

1. looks like Paradise is leaking then. Condescending 

2. I'm so obsessed with this song lol. Letting us know you have it, with a lol to make you seem nonchalant about it 

3. here's some cover art I made a while back. Letting us know you've had the song a long time 

4. Take anything but please don't take him from meeeeeeeeee . Quoting a lyric to make people jealous 

​Queen of unleaked! Poor eclipse

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

looks like Paradise is leaking then. I'm so obsessed with this song lol here's some cover art I made a while back

x3aFnxh.jpg

Take anything but please don't take him from meeeeeeeeee  :twirls: 

someone hack her

VyIsfwC.jpg

Let's see.

1. looks like Paradise is leaking then. Condescending 

2. I'm so obsessed with this song lol. Letting us know you have it, with a lol to make you seem nonchalant about it 

3. here's some cover art I made a while back. Letting us know you've had the song a long time 

4. Take anything but please don't take him from meeeeeeeeee . Quoting a lyric to make people jealous 

​Queen of unleaked! Poor eclipse

ok I was under the impression most people had the song by now (fairly big snippet leaked, you seeming very confident that 'Omma' was nothing to do with the title, that screencap of someone wanting to send the song but Kali clealy not wanting it officially leaked) so that's why I posted here otherwise I wouldn't have said anything. I thought someone here had it and sent it to you guys privately or something like that. It was an assumption and I was clearly wrong so, I'm sorry for that

I'm not claiming to have hoards of unleaked content or anything - I don't have much at all.

The lyric again I wouldn't have posted if I thought most people here didn't have the song. tbh lanaboards has some sick graphic artists, it's one of the few places with a fairly active discussion about Kali, someone posted a few covers so I wanted to post mine. Sorry for being desperate and lame about it I guess  :flop:

nhemaxW.gif

ok I was under the impression most people had the song by now (fairly big snippet leaked, you seeming very confident that 'Omma' was nothing to do with the title, that screencap of someone wanting to send the song but Kali clealy not wanting it officially leaked) so that's why I posted here otherwise I wouldn't have said anything. I thought someone here had it and sent it to you guys privately or something like that. It was an assumption and I was clearly wrong so, I'm sorry for that

I'm not claiming to have hoards of unleaked content or anything - I don't have much at all.

The lyric again I wouldn't have posted if I thought most people here didn't have the song. tbh lanaboards has some sick graphic artists, it's one of the few places with a fairly active discussion about Kali, someone posted a few covers so I wanted to post mine. Sorry for being desperate and lame about it I guess  :flop:

Trash Magic is just a bitter person. His tone and attitude imply that he doesn't care yet he HAD TO make a big ass unnecessary post  :flop:

Trash Magic is just a bitter person. His tone and attitude imply that he doesn't care yet he HAD TO make a big ass unnecessary post  :flop:

this coming from literally THE angriest person on lanaboards

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm in the other half. Someone could lowkey send me it :flutter:

longtime lurker here on LB, but i've been to 3 of kali's shows & stan hard....i'd love to hear more of these songs  :flutter:

honestly I don't know what's going on.....wake me up when she releases new

n(y)o͞o/

adjective

not existing before; made, introduced, or discovered recently or now for the first time.

"new crop varieties"

synonyms: recently developed, up to date, latest, current, state-of-the-art, contemporary, advanced, recent, modern, cutting-edge, leading-edge More

material