naachoboy

Kali Uchis

MPYYUbi.jpg

Omg how big Kali really is? I was under the impression that she was as big as Mel or Halsey but it's so weird to see you talk to her like this! It's awesome too she seems v down to her I look upon her a lot

ZKcaooE.png

The feature was taken down because Pac didn't have permission to even use her vocals and the song that was used was recorded 3 years ago. If you would like the track PM me!

It's kinda conniving and sneaky that you're actually talking to her acting like you're the most loyal fan and you're doing everything according to her, yet you're over here like "oh this was taken down, she doesn't approve of this BUT PM ME ;)"  :facepalm:

It's kinda conniving and sneaky that you're actually talking to her acting like you're the most loyal fan and you're doing everything according to her, yet you're over here like "oh this was taken down, she doesn't approve of this BUT PM ME ;)"  :facepalm:

nnnn not my message, someone sent that to me when I asked for proof, i've only talked to Kali about 2 or 3 times. Plus she doesn't approve of a lot of great songs, and it was already out there (and many people have it) so why should I be bashed for letting people hear it?

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Has anyone ordered Kali's sunglasses? They're so pretty but for $30 + the shipping and probably customs charges I can't justify it  :defeated:

I was thinking about it! If I do i'll make sure to include all the info about them :smile:

went through kali's vines yesterday night and found 2 vines that had unreleased songs

https://soundcloud.com/cokamayne2/kalis-notable-vines

4th vines didnt make por vida, 7th is an unreleased song.

OMG!! Nice find :defeated:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif