naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent to Kome ThroUchis, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins.

Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent to Kome ThroUchis, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins.

There's several exits on this aircraft in the event of an emergency. At this time, please fasten your seatbelts. As we are preparing for take off, and welcome aboard. Flight Kali Uchis

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I heard she said something about not liking Lana but i didn't watch it lol did she say something like that?

she has shaded Lana before 

She said Lana has a good voice, thats all i heard from what ive watched

I heard she said something about not liking Lana but i didn't watch it lol did she say something like that?

she has shaded Lana before 

i could be wrong but i think it was the tweet where she talks about lana wanting to be latinx