naachoboy

Kali Uchis

6 hours ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

Found the audio of the vine here! (very last one)

It’s actually not live rock lmfao my memory tricked me, but still shows how old the song really is!

https://soundcloud.com/cokamayne2/kalis-notable-vines

you’re like a human time machine omg you’re blessed you’re always finding the old gems!!

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

24 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

can she release love can be so wonderful:popcorn:

fun fact actually REALLY REALLY sad fact the song does not appear on aha music like the other ones (worth the wait, hasta cuando, i wish you roses, endlessly and moonlight) :bebe:

and also for giving me Margaret

2 hours ago, AntiToxicPill said:

Why does this have early 2010’s Lana demo vibes ? ❤️

maybe because of the chris braide production!

It reminds me of the alt Damn You final we got 

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Melting live performance video in a little over 12 hours! x

99-C1-EACA-FCEA-49-D2-ADBA-249-AF57458-FC

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

18 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

they 1000% are, just saying

i cant believe it both lana and kali releasing this year this gotta be a dream 😭

and also for giving me Margaret

I know she said she has a Spanish AND an English album ready but I really hope she just combines them??? I wouldn’t be upset with her giving us two albums bc helloooo the more music the better??

But I mean I think it would be dope to have a 12-15 track combined album that is full of amazing tracks as opposed to two separate albums with a bunch of misses on each one?

I was not loving La Unica or No Hay Ley at ALL. La Unica’s chorus is so smooth but that’s it I did not care for either song whatsoever, which is such a shame bc I adore Kali. 
honestly I just really want more music but atp I don’t know if she can top Sin Miedo, literally such a flawless album

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

9 hours ago, Pale Fire said:

I know she said she has a Spanish AND an English album ready but I really hope she just combines them??? I wouldn’t be upset with her giving us two albums bc helloooo the more music the better??

But I mean I think it would be dope to have a 12-15 track combined album that is full of amazing tracks as opposed to two separate albums with a bunch of misses on each one?

I was not loving La Unica or No Hay Ley at ALL. La Unica’s chorus is so smooth but that’s it I did not care for either song whatsoever, which is such a shame bc I adore Kali. 
honestly I just really want more music but atp I don’t know if she can top Sin Miedo, literally such a flawless album

i dont think shell combine them cause she specifically said ku3 AND ku4 coming in 2023

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞