Side 2
1. Endlessly 
2. Moral Conscience 
3. Not Too Late (interlude)
4. Blue
5. Deserve Me (feat Summer Walker) 
6. Moonlight 
7. Happy Now 

Her main updates account on twitter said there would be 4 collabs, i wonder if they got that wrong or there's an uncredited collab or something like that

2 minutes ago, JustSmoke said:

Her main updates account on twitter said there would be 4 collabs, i wonder if they got that wrong or there's an uncredited collab or something like that

BOZ said there are only 3 but who knows…

other info from BOZ

Spoiler

“is Worth the Wait discarded?”

B: Nope it's on, but he doesn't have his own verse, it's more of a sampled refrain so maybe she just asked him to sing it

Spoiler

“favorite songs on the album?”

All of them, literally :deadbanana2: I cannot stop listening to this, surpassed certain other album as my AOTY frontrunner, her best work yet. Sensual, sublime, very lush and cohesive.

Not Too Late is branded as an interlude, but it's pretty much a full song, absolutely flawless one as well :skull: The only real interlude is the album's intro "In My Garden" since it's spoken word.

If I forced myself to find some downsides of this project it would be Don Toliver's delivery on Fantasy, his voice is rather jarring compared to Kali's delicacy, but the song itself is banger. Sadly it has pretty abrupt ending which throws me off a bit sometimes too. The other two features are perfect and so is the rest of the album entirely.

Most of the tracks are English as expected, but she incorporates Spanish here and there, it sounds so effortless each time :allears:

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

Spoiler

Regarding LDR x KU collab

There is no collab between them

Spoiler

Is IWYR a good representation of the album sound?

Absolutely! I think the collabs stand out most sonically since Deserve Me is a bit more urban with some trap influences, could fit well on Summer's album, and Fantasy has stronger latin pop flare. But gosh the album just flows so well, there are quite a few songs under 3 minutes, but you don't feel it at all.

Spoiler

Album runtime: (1 Minute shorter fhan Isolation)

Total runtime of Red Moon is 45 minutes 

and also for giving me Margaret

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

2nd pic shouldve been the album cover oh wow

Not her already planning on changing the cover bsjdjd I hope she goes for the moon one cause I’m really not feeling the butterflies cover

qfrWuBl.png

4 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

i must be in the minority here, but i adore the butterflies cover!! it's gorg. :trisha:

no I love it too she looks absolutely stunning the makeup is gorgeous, the headpiece is amazing. I love everything about it

but if she changed the cover to the moon pic I wouldn't be upset :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

Not her already planning on changing the cover bsjdjd I hope she goes for the moon one cause I’m really not feeling the butterflies cover

thank god this one is getting the most votes it’s the best one imo and fits the title of the album. absolutely stunning 70358742af47f7660cb975e08b3c82b210527855

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

7 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

thank god this one is getting the most votes it’s the best one imo and fits the title of the album. absolutely stunning 70358742af47f7660cb975e08b3c82b210527855

this one is really amazing wow

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

21 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

I don't understand why they didn't choose this one lol but I do like the original one

2 hours ago, jinsouldilf said:

is anyone picking up a signed cd?? tempted..

I just saw the announcement, and the signed CDs are already sold out :trisha: they went quick!! I’m hoping she restocks.

I’m still going to grab the red vinyl, and I’m thinking about getting the boxset too! I’m sooo excited she announced a tour as well, I’ve missed seeing her up on stage since I missed out on attending her opening set for the Call Me If You Get Lost tour x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

anyone else get VIP?? i wanted the meet and greet package but it's out of my budget and i'm not paying almost $300 for a group photo. i still got the early entry VIP, so i'm excited!! 2nd time seeing her!  :hype:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 hours ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

anyone else get VIP?? i wanted the meet and greet package but it's out of my budget and i'm not paying almost $300 for a group photo. i still got the early entry VIP, so i'm excited!! 2nd time seeing her!  :hype:

From my understanding, there doesn’t appear to be a Meet & Greet package as it looks like Kali won’t even be in the group photo? It’s just a photo of the VIPs onstage without Kali as it says no artist participation.

So, I ended up getting the early entry VIP as well! x

9227997-E-0-E71-4-C1-D-9904-CE4510-F92-D5-E

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

From my understanding, there doesn’t appear to be a Meet & Greet package as it looks like Kali won’t even be in the group photo? It’s just a photo of the VIPs onstage without Kali as it says no artist participation.

So, I ended up getting the early entry VIP as well! x

9227997-E-0-E71-4-C1-D-9904-CE4510-F92-D5-E

plsss i just realized that! i love kali but to pay nearly $300 for a group photo with a bunch of strangers is insane. i thought it was a m&g lmao.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

just remembered TO FEEL ALIVE (song) had a scrapped music video she teased on IG stories and I want to find the clip so bad... I vividly remember it was her on a marble floor all bloody or something? The potential serve that was...

giphy.gif