trayertrash

The Rock/Punk/Metal Heads Thread

High key as fck still think this is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gB1G--PHI4

It gives me such amazing summer 2012 memories cause I had only just discovered Lana (Summertime Sadness was the first song I heard and was my favourite for years), then WT released this cover and it was just like a new dimension of new amazing music added to my life  :flutter:

any asking alexandria fans here? i'm excited for their new album and i preordered a bundle and i'm STOKED!

Screenshot-1.png

i'm in need of pants due to recovering from anorexia so like i'm extra excited LOL

I admit I have not caught up with AA in YEARS but your post prompted me to and now I have 2 albums to absorb and so far I've loved EVERYTHING even more than I liked them before so thanks haha

I might be one of the few that actually relish in the new sound a metal band comes through with.

Im so so glad you're in recovery!. I've gotten a whole bunch of BMTH and The Birthday Massacre merch lately. I almost own all of it  :toofunny: I am so happy spending my money on stuff like this that really has meaning to me, because I wear it to feel good about my passions and taste, not to impress anyone else, and it reminds me of how music shapes who I am 

I admit I have not caught up with AA in YEARS but your post prompted me to and now I have 2 albums to absorb and so far I've loved EVERYTHING even more than I liked them before so thanks haha

I might be one of the few that actually relish in the new sound a metal band comes through with.

Im so so glad you're in recovery!. I've gotten a whole bunch of BMTH and The Birthday Massacre merch lately. I almost own all of it  :toofunny: I am so happy spending my money on stuff like this that really has meaning to me, because I wear it to feel good about my passions and taste, not to impress anyone else, and it reminds me of how music shapes who I am 

they are literally one of my top 3 fav bands and I adore their new sound! I'm glad I could bring you back to them! :)  I feel like a mom cause i'm like "awe my boys are grown!" LOL Ive also met them more times than I can count so anything I can do to support AA, I do!

Thank you! Recovery is hard, but getting new band merch is totally worth it! LOL!

I loveee BMTH as well! It got some getting used to to enjoy amo but now I'm so here for it!! I wish I could get more BMTH merch but to buy straight from their stores costs so much. *sobs*

I also agree with that! I've also made friends BECAUSE of my merch! I love it!

~INSTA1.gif

Would it be more than hyperbole to call one of L.D.R.'s shows Her Vengeance because, according to one source, it became a re-enactment of a rite performed akin to or in accordance with ancient mystery religions. And Something strange I saw one night after a show on one of the White trailers; a Symbol, of an old arcane club, and a logo for a tour-hauling business venture.

It's a crime that this isn't officially on Spotify. Tarantino gave it the spice it needed, now one of my absolute faves

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????