Sitar

Lana Interviews With Inquirer.net: "I was very wild."

Lana, who is of Scottish descent, said she wrote her first song at 11 years old. “It was called ‘China Palace.’ It was about being a princess.”

:groundhog:

I thought it was twelve? Make up your mind about your age once and for all sis'  :taylor: 

EQFO7rX.png

Honeymoon seems like it'll be light and colourful from the MTWBT vision she had in mind plus the concept in general is happier than UV. Hopefully that means she'll be in a good state of mind throughout the era.

constantly praying for some songs with a mainstream appeal bc lana needs a big hit so badly :( love her to death tho, and i will scream if i see kill kill on this record.. hoping for songs that drift away from the topic of love, which because she said she wants to go to a more surreal place with her lyrics, sounds like it could be possible, but with the album title honeymoon.. probs not. gonna love whatever she brings out though, i just want her to start promoting this album ASAP. I want her to either- name a new track, give a release date for the lead single or show tracklist/cover art in the next month, and in the next 2 months hopefully see our first single and music video tbh

Honeymoon is such a light and airy title, but when she mentioned Ryden and Fellini, it made me think twice. Ryden uses light, pastel colors, but his subject matter is rather dark. And Fellini is very much noir, so I can't see this album being upbeat based on the title. I could be wrong. I'm actually glad she hasn't given much description. I'd rather be surprised.

Honeymoon is such a light and airy title, but when she mentioned Ryden and Fellini, it made me think twice. Ryden uses light, pastel colors, but his subject matter is rather dark. And Fellini is very much noir, so I can't see this album being upbeat based on the title. I could be wrong. I'm actually glad she hasn't given much description. I'd rather be surprised.

I've said this before, but I think Honeymoon will be a lot like the surrealist work of Ryden or David Lynch in that it will appear beautiful and ethereal, but have more sinister undertones. It should be very interesting. This album has incredible potential.