Lad

Trash Magic

44 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Trash Magic, the Mermaid Motel demo, Wayamaya, and Pin Up Galore — a glamorous little “surf noir” EP :wub:

I wouldn't since Pin up galore is from 2008 and the rest are 2007 so PUG might seem out of place with the recording year. :twirls:

13 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I wouldn't since Pin up galore is from 2008 and the rest are 2007 so PUG might seem out of place with the recording year. :twirls:

Well, to me it’s not about the year, just the vibe really! And Lana’s released albums usually contain songs recorded in separate years! :P I guess I’d call it a curated playlist rather than a legit EP organized in my iTunes library lol — that I organize by year, so you’re right on with that haha 

On 9/24/2021 at 3:59 PM, The Siren said:

Just realised this post is months old LOL but I always thought Pin Up Galore was from 2007 and not 2008. It's produced by Steven Mertens so I think it makes more sense to be from when his other demos for AKA are from

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

4 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Just realised this post is months old LOL but I always thought Pin Up Galore was from 2007 and not 2008. It's produced by Steven Mertens so I think it makes more sense to be from when his other demos for AKA are from

The unreleased collection I got it from metadata said 2008 

i would say pin up galore is from late 2007, since she recorded it with steven mertens & as far as we know, pretty much everything they did was mid-late 2007, she was working with david kahne in early 2008, there isn't currently anything produced by steven mertens from 2008 that i can think of

WGe8ynS.gif

16 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

pretty sure it was a soundcloud link attached to myspace but i may be wrong 

What was the SoundCloud link? I only knew about her 2010 one and her current one 

4 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

pretty sure it was a soundcloud link attached to myspace but i may be wrong 

4 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

What was the SoundCloud link? I only knew about her 2010 one and her current one 

Literally, my follow-up question. I know for a fact that she had a second personal SoundCloud account, where she just uploaded some of the AKA songs, but that one as also created during 2010. 

z445hpI.png

2 hours ago, HeadBitch said:

Literally, my follow-up question. I know for a fact that she had a second personal SoundCloud account, where she just uploaded some of the AKA songs, but that one as also created during 2010. 

What was the SoundCloud account she uploaded AKA songs onto? I don't think I knew about that one

47 minutes ago, The Siren said:

how do we get this song to go viral

It already is :popcorn: The speaking part has been all over TikTok

imageproxy.jpg