Lad

Trash Magic

dont you know that i have really never loved nobody but YOUUUUUUUU :poordat:

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Is "...used to go to the Comfort Inn" still the best guess for the lyrics?  It makes sense but it just doesn't sound quite right to me :daydream: neither does "Palm Parade"

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

6 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

Is "...used to go to the Comfort Inn" still the best guess for the lyrics?  It makes sense but it just doesn't sound quite right to me :daydream: neither does "Palm Parade"

i hear comfort inn clearly enough in the studio version, in the live version, she makes a p sound but i still believe it's comfort inn because it makes enough sense and she could've just got her words mixed up during the live performance

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

appreciation post for this song and her delivery in lines "he said 'lana ray, will you serve me lemonade?' and i said 'yes, bill, i will, it's the day of the parade and you look even more handsome than you did the day that i left you." it's just so sultry yet calm at the same time.

url%5D