Sign in to follow this  
TIARNZUS

Feature suggestions 5th October 2012

Guest Maru the Cat

I feel like we could weed out bad seeds from the forum by having a "Are you a cat person or a dog person?" on the registration page. :creep:

I know I've said it before, but we are living as second-class citizens until we have a New Content button. I know it can be done! :P

Also a gallery. Not in the forum, but up by the tabs that say "forums", "members", "shoutbox". We want to be all-encompassing as far as Lana info goes to be successful, and that seems to be the only thing we're missing (besides a downloads section, but that's understandable).

We DON'T need No Holds Barred because we aren't some huge shady Gaga community. Don't do it.

I think that the Charts & Sales section should be a subsection at News & Discussion and the Fan Art forum should be moved to General (or maybe as a subsection of Graphics) and like evilentity said, a subsection of Early Shows as Lizzy Grant.

Also I think that we can have more than one theme, making contests between the community (something like the banner on SIN or the themes on Operation Gaga and Nicki Boards).

And well, that's all imo. :P

I know it's late, but for the future, maybe we could write our own blogs? So we can get to know each other a little better. Also maybe a news tab where moderators can create news articles of recent Lana/Lana Boards events?

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif