Ryde

Hilary Duff

Carry On it's so good :defeated:

She sounds weird af in Better Days

Better Days it's not her, it's Phoebe Ryan's demo

Also, there's a bunch of songs form the Dignity 2.0 album circulating (and we have this https://ibb.co/p040d19) as well as some pre-BIBO (when she was unsigned) and post-BIBO.

We are being fed.

giphy.gif

Also, there's a bunch of songs form the Dignity 2.0 album circulating (and we have this https://ibb.co/p040d19) as well as some pre-BIBO (when she was unsigned) and post-BIBO.

We are being fed.

Dignity 2.0 do u mean the reissue that never was? Wherearethey.gif

8nl2OpX.png

Dignity 2.0 do u mean the reissue that never was? Wherearethey.gif

I mean the album that was stated for release in 2008 instead of the rushed Greatest Hits that was released instead because Hollywood Records wanted to finish her contract as soon as possible.

giphy.gif

If I fall is so pretty. I feel the bridge is too long considering it's just her making the same sound over and over but that can be fixed easily.

Wild Night Out is really good!

Didn't get to the others yet

who has outlaw in actual lossless? if so, hmu!

Are you asking because what we have is low quality? Unfortunately it seems the original file the label submitted to iTunes and for the Japan CD was low quality to begin with so it's the best we have. A lossless rip won't be any different.

We are being fed.

I feel like that image of Dignity 2.0 might be fake? Like, it's pretending to be a scan of the promo CD, but it's clearly been made in photoshop like you can see the artefacts around the Hollywood Records logo where the person hasn't used a high quality image. Just seems weird. I have heard Not Another Chance and Twisted are being traded around though.

Are you asking because what we have is low quality? Unfortunately it seems the original file the label submitted to iTunes and for the Japan CD was low quality to begin with so it's the best we have. A lossless rip won't be any different.

Correct! A studio master in HQ exists though. Some traders have it!

On 2/14/2019 at 6:22 PM, callmedecember said:

apparently two more songs are coming 

https://twitter.com/IdrisRISEAGAIN/status/1096049101588873216

They don't have any more songs left to leak, they bought all of the other songs from a seller named "Hauntedbymel" and leaked them all and also the promo CD you posted is fake, all of the titles are made up except 4.

Just now, willfoshizzle said:

has anyone been aware of any recent leaks? miss her so much :( 

No that I am aware, fuck there are so much left to get leaked... 

Snow Globe was being traded back then when the leakage started. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, Roger said:

No that I am aware, fuck there are so much left to get leaked... 

Snow Globe was being traded back then when the leakage started. 

i know right?? and i remember seeing that on twitter, i personally really need to hear "whistling dixie" and "snow globe".

i was hoping more stuff would come by now