Sucker

AURORA

21 hours ago, domandapiano said:

I like the new song. I get why people dislike that synth riff in the chorus though. It feels familiar but not in a particularly “serious” way, i.e. we associate it with the circus, chaotic comedies, jokey type things, and that makes the song feel less serious on the whole. The verses, prechorus, and bridge are all particularly lovely, though. It doesn’t deter me from being interested in whatever her next large project is. 

it does kinda match the clown-y cover art. 

Yeah! I feel intrigued about the album despite not being too into this new track. Also, though initially not liking it at all, I find myself playing it and lowkey enjoying it after understanding what the song is about. But I'm really curious on what is she going to do with the project.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

15 hours ago, 88AYM said:

I don't know who's this singer but I literally played like 5 sec of the song and I loved the vibe :legend: lemme check her stuff real quick

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I don't know who's this singer but I literally played like 5 sec of the song and I loved the vibe :legend: lemme check her stuff real quick

Glasser is one of my favorite rare gems ever. I wish she was more known. She has released an EP, and 2 albums, and all she does is fucking fantastic. Also her videos are really interesting. Her third album is in the making

13 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

sex-and-the-city-huh-gif.gif

Yeah, Aurora has always been really reminiscent of a young Bjork and a contemporary Bjork too. She has so many nuances, specially on the prechorus, it's very medulla.
And infections was very bjorkish too. 

25 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

Yeah, Aurora has always been really reminiscent of a young Bjork and a contemporary Bjork too. She has so many nuances, specially on the prechorus, it's very medulla.
And infections was very bjorkish too. 

There definitely have been some until Step 2, I'll give you that, but I can't hear any on Cure For Me :delicious:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

43 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

There definitely have been some until Step 2, I'll give you that, but I can't hear any on Cure For Me :delicious:

Listen more closely! It's there. In the prechorus you can really hear some biophilia vocal style

7 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

Listen more closely! It's there. In the prechorus you can really hear some biophilia vocal style

Yeah! It's not *too evident* but it kinda gives Thunderbolt / Hollow vocally :wat: though, on first listen, I didn't think of it tbh

8 minutes ago, Voignamir said:

do we know the tracklist?

1. The Forbidden Fruit of Eden - 00:40
2. Everything Matters - 03:33
3. Giving in to the Love - 03:01
4. Cure for Me - 03:18
5. You Keep Me Crawling - 02:59
6. Exist for Love - 04:10
7. Heathens - 03:45
8. The Innocent - 03:27
9. Exhale Inhale - 03:32
10. A Temporary High - 03:23
11. A Dangerous Thing - 03:35
12. Artemis - 02:38
13. Blood in the Wine - 03:29
14. This Could Be a Dream - 04:08
15. A Little Place Called the Moon - 04:10

(and some tea from BZ)

unknown.png

On 10/7/2021 at 5:56 AM, Danny Milk said:

New album "The Gods We Can Touch" coming January 7

https://www.albumoftheyear.org/album/422942-aurora-the-gods-we-can-touch.php

Album Cover:

Reveal hidden contents

428aa0cf65e790cc240336607d92eaef.600x600

OMG YES! All of the songs titles look intriguing, but Artemis calls my attention the most. Can't wait for it to be released! Though it would've been better that the album came in like late October/November. If it was delivered to Qobuz it must mean it's finished, right? :toofunny: 

On 10/7/2021 at 1:22 PM, pawnshop said:

(and some tea from BZ)

unknown.png

I may have won this time, I don't like CFM either so it's good to hear there'll likely won't be anything worse :dua:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

On 10/7/2021 at 8:22 AM, pawnshop said:

1. The Forbidden Fruit of Eden - 00:40
2. Everything Matters - 03:33
3. Giving in to the Love - 03:01
4. Cure for Me - 03:18
5. You Keep Me Crawling - 02:59
6. Exist for Love - 04:10
7. Heathens - 03:45
8. The Innocent - 03:27
9. Exhale Inhale - 03:32
10. A Temporary High - 03:23
11. A Dangerous Thing - 03:35
12. Artemis - 02:38
13. Blood in the Wine - 03:29
14. This Could Be a Dream - 04:08
15. A Little Place Called the Moon - 04:10

(and some tea from BZ)

unknown.png

Thanks for all the info! Aurora is one of the few artists that succeeds in keeping me excited with everything she teases and releases, I have not disliked a single song she's put out and the few unreleased I was able to listen to are so good too!
Some song titles and the album reads too much about religion which I'm not too keen on but I'm sure they will be interesting nonetheless and also I really really love she's one of the artists who still put out long albums. I'm kind of bummed whenever I see 7-10 song albums.

BTW what is BZ?

6 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

Thanks for all the info! Aurora is one of the few artists that succeeds in keeping me excited with everything she teases and releases, I have not disliked a single song she's put out and the few unreleased I was able to listen to are so good too!
Some song titles and the album reads too much about religion which I'm not too keen on but I'm sure they will be interesting nonetheless and also I really really love she's one of the artists who still put out long albums. I'm kind of bummed whenever I see 7-10 song albums.

BTW what is BZ?

BZ (BlackoutZone) is a trusted insider who gives out information about such things like this!